Meguiars Gold Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonSmoove

Legacy Member
anyone use it?

i did works amazing..gotta try n put up the picture i have..anyone can doi it for me?

btw how often u wax ur car? :dunno:

DonSmoove said:
anyone use it?

i did works amazing..gotta try n put up the picture i have..anyone can doi it for me?

btw how often u wax ur car? :dunno:

i use mothers, but i dont like it...i wanna try gold class

send me ur picture mouf@moufie.com

388951_22_full.jpg

looks shiney*tu*

thanks sace!
haha it was pretty shiny when it was done!
haha dun worry about me ricin out my car...all i'm misisn is rims! thats it thats all!

words of wisdom from a body guy, meguiars compounds are very aggressive and made mostly for professional applications, so be very carefull in your application. If you are using meguiar compounds, you can remove a lot of paint in a short period of time, take care

By the way, your car looks nice!!

Nader

Nader: Thanks for the advice..waht should i be careful in doing tho?

Mouf:...we need to find these meguiars products..all i know is they are available in cars hows!
i got mine at SCP :)

DonSmoove said:
Mouf:...we need to find these meguiars products..all i know is they are available in cars hows!
i got mine at SCP :)
i emailed meguiars canada, i'll let u know what they respond. *tu*

I use Meguiars or Mothers. I am going to wax her when it warms up more , so next weekend.

Your car looks great

You can get meguiars at any canadian tire not too hard to find. The three step process is better than gold class imo if you have the time if you just want to wash and wax gold class does a nice job and it gives the body a nice smooth touch to the hand.

[Ef]saceone[sF] said:
Gus bro we gotta wax my car at your place *banghead* it looks so sick..pleaaase :p I'll pay you the pizza :laugh:

N/P Pete ill wax you GOLF :bigup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back