Rust question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingpin_a

I have an eagle talon tsi awd 95 and im starting to have some really big rust problems under the hood of the car and i wanted to know what would be the best way to fix it.

the pictures can be found here ( 56K warning, these are big pictures)

http://strykenet.com

pictures 1,2,3,4

Please let me know asap as i dont want this to become to much of a big problem.

thanks once again

ouu la la..
cest pas joli ca.. surtout que cest a cote des stuts.. ca peut jouer sur la solitide de ton auto ca..
le seul truc avec la rouille..cest quil y en ait plus.. ca veut dire que tu decoupe tout ce qui est contaminer.. grind.. Mais apres ca..hmmm.. ca prendrais p-e quelqun de body pour bien tinformer.. :/

Nathan said:
ouu la la..
cest pas joli ca.. surtout que cest a cote des stuts.. ca peut jouer sur la solitide de ton auto ca..
le seul truc avec la rouille..cest quil y en ait plus.. ca veut dire que tu decoupe tout ce qui est contaminer.. grind.. Mais apres ca..hmmm.. ca prendrais p-e quelqun de body pour bien tinformer.. :/

sorry if im replying in english but my french is horrible.

This rust problem has been getting really bad recently so i want to fix it asap. a friend of mine told me that i could possible change that whole piece but then someone else told me that the piece is molded into the car so i dont know what to think anymore..... *banghead*

Well, if its really the strut tower, its molded on the frame of the car..

Like my accord..i have rust problems..in the rear fenders..wich are molded with the body(frame) why couldnt it be just the front fenders!? you can replace them..it would be too easy..
One thing i learned for myself, once you see rust, eliminate it right away, or it will spread..and youre doomed!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back