PROGRESS springs on a MAZDA 3 = AMAZING RESULTS (8 pics inside, see for yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotan

Legacy Member
Hi MR people,
I got my car lowered yesterday with PROGRESS SPRINGS at TRAC RACING in St-Eustache.

The handling shows dramatic improvement without sacrificing the ride quality. I can now tackle corners (within legal speed, of course) in a way I never dreamt of before. Those springs display an incredible level of quality and craftmanship at a surprisingly low price! And the looks!!! well, see for yourself ;)

If you're interested in ordering PROGRESS SPRINGS and other MAZDA 3 performance parts, PM me or e-mail me at ericosavoie@hotmail.com

Those springs usually retail at 369$ + taxes (so 424.35$ taxes incl) but I can get you a set through a group buy at 259$ taxes incl a set through TRAC RACING. If you wish, their skilled mechanics will handle the install and make sure your baby can hold the curves. Here are a few pics.

Photo_010.jpg

Photo_018.jpg

Photo_029.jpg

Photo_026.jpg

Photo_033.jpg

Photo_001.jpg

Photo_021.jpg

Photo_008.jpg

Special thanks to TRAC RACING and Carl at TRAC

If you own a Mazda 3 and are interested in getting a great deal on AEM CAI, PROGRESS SPRINGS and other MAZDA3 PARTS, PM me or e-mail ericosavoie@hotmail.com

Dude.....verrrrrrry nice ride !!!! *tu* *tu* *tu*

I love your car, i'm really getting into those little Mazda's .I used to think the Protege 5 was nicer, but now i think i like the 3 even more ....., maybe one day one might actually make it to my driveway too !!

Good choice on colour, mags everything is just right !!

Sick 3!!!!

Now remove that Neuspeed licence plate frame, they do not make any parts for Mazda's :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back