Cop refused to give Ticket and going to mail it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TilhasBB

Hello,

I am a little lost here but since when is a cop allowed to REFUSE to give you your ticket and tells you he will mail it to you?

Anytime...

But most of the time there can be reasons such as:

- not sure of the exact location of the infraction;
- not sure of the exact article of the infraction;
- important/urgent call;
- officer does not have his ticket book with him;
- other reasons may apply...

Question.

I got LOST and I am stuck in traffic up in laval. Tried to take the 440 to bypass the 2 hour traffic on the 40. I had a HUGE yellow sticker on my stearing wheel.
I end up stuck on the 25 North. I asked a few people and they told me you missed the 440 back there take the next exist BACK. I see next exist 3km. 20 minutes we bearly moved. I figured 3km passed I see dotted lines on my right and I couldnt really see infront of because of the van. I decide give a signal look back and go. after a second I see WTF? its an emergency late? why have the doted lines there I give signal to go back. The cop SAW ME give signal go on and Signal to go back in. I stop figure its the perfect person to ask WHERE THE **** AM I. I ask the cOp how can i catch the 440W ? He looks at me and is like Just give ton registration et proff of insurance. I am seraching for my stuff and I am askign him why??? He is like you got on the bus lane? I TELL him you SAW ME SIGNAL TO GET ON I thought it was an exist and signalanned to get back I should of stopped but I saw you waving in my back mirror and i figured let me ASK YOU where I am. he took the papers out of my hand and walked away as I was talkign to him. he is like the ticket will be mailed to you. I AM LIKE WAIT YOU SAW MEEE GET ON???? can you atleast tell me what your WRitting on my TICKET??!?!?! how many points and $$$. he is like ehh you have 158 dollar (In french) et zero point. I am like okay where is my Ticket????? he stands out of my window CAN YOU ATLEAST tell me where the 440W IS??? he just walks away. I get all pissed start taking pics ask the cop if i can go out take pics of the doted lines he gets all pissed at me. I leave

WHAT KIND OF ASSHOLE COPS ARE OUT ON OUR ROADS NOW? HE ADDMITED TO SEEING ME GET ON AND GET OFF?? W T F

there is good cops and there is bad cops. your unfortunately ended up on a bad one. better luck next time but i feel your pain and anger.

If I was going 140km/h I get a ticket okay fine.
But I should not have received a ticket. W T F.

I dont even understand why its not a little ticket 180$ W T F..

I was lost. I saw 3km till next exist cars were NOT MOVING. after 20min i saw DOTTED LINES ON THE BUS LANE. I AM LIKE SWEET I saw cars going on the bus lane super fast I Figure oh they went in before. I give signal look look and Get on. 3 Seconds LAter I see WTF this is not the exist. I give SIGNAL TO GO BACK I see a cop jump Close to the infront of my car. (MAYBE I SHOULD OF PUSHED THE GAS And ran him over HE WAS NOT WEARING ANYTHING FLORECENT) I TELL HIM WHERE IS THE EXIST Where am I where is the 440 he goes you Just go ton the bus lane. I am like YAAA THERE WAS DOTED LINES I thought there is an exist WHY THE HELL WOULD THERE BE DOOTED LINES? he goes for the emergency?? I AM LIKE WHATTT if its an emergency i dont care if its dooted or not I am going on the emergency...

this line is for buses/taxi and carpools (3 and up)there are signs for that all along, hence the ticket with no explanations.

it sucks but you can't expect the cop there to believe anything you say, how many people do you think try to lie their way out of a ticket there with traffic as heavy as you saw ?

he could've answered tho..

Look where the dotted lines and where the cop is
I SAW THE COP!
HETOLD ME HE SAW ME GIVING THE FLASHER AND GOING ON THE LANE. SO WTF

I give SIGNAL TO GO BACK I see a cop jump Close to the infront of my car. (MAYBE I SHOULD OF PUSHED THE GAS And ran him over HE WAS NOT WEARING ANYTHING FLORECENT)

That where I saw attitude.... 180$ ticket, or the injuries or even maybe death of a officer in service..... Ummmm that's a tough one....

If I was going 140km/h I get a ticket okay fine.
But I should not have received a ticket. W T F.

I dont even understand why its not a little ticket 180$ W T F..

I was lost. I saw 3km till next exist cars were NOT MOVING. after 20min i saw DOTTED LINES ON THE BUS LANE. I AM LIKE SWEET I saw cars going on the bus lane super fast I Figure oh they went in before. I give signal look look and Get on. 3 Seconds LAter I see WTF this is not the exist. I give SIGNAL TO GO BACK I see a cop jump Close to the infront of my car. (MAYBE I SHOULD OF PUSHED THE GAS And ran him over HE WAS NOT WEARING ANYTHING FLORECENT) I TELL HIM WHERE IS THE EXIST Where am I where is the 440 he goes you Just go ton the bus lane. I am like YAAA THERE WAS DOTED LINES I thought there is an exist WHY THE HELL WOULD THERE BE DOOTED LINES? he goes for the emergency?? I AM LIKE WHATTT if its an emergency i dont care if its dooted or not I am going on the emergency...

If you were in court and said that, your case would be closed.

Look where the dotted lines and where the cop is
I SAW THE COP!
HETOLD ME HE SAW ME GIVING THE FLASHER AND GOING ON THE LANE. SO WTF

this line is for buses/TAXI AND CARPOOLS (3 and up)there are signs for that all along, hence the ticket with no explanations.

it sucks but you can't expect the cop there to believe anything you say, how many people do you think try to lie their way out of a ticket there with traffic as heavy as you saw ?

he could've answered tho..

so cars with 3 ppl in it and taxi can go there, hence the dotted line.

a cop said he was gonns send me a tivket...he never did...i stopped my car with hazard in a parking lot mall to run and get money out the ATM
anyhoo he starts tryin to push me around tryin to get me to say somethign stupid or something like taht....he goes on sayin i'm gonna give you a ticket...so i say ok officer and i go tinto my car to wait...he just stands there as i wat staring at me...i'm like (very politely) are you gonna give me a ticket? the cop just stood tehre staring at me...hes like i'll send it to u in the mail...i'm like ok have a nice day and i drove off...never got the ticket :dunno:

I gave him ZERO attitude
i was first confused why he was waving if i didnt see him running to hsi car i would nto have pulled over and reversed. I was completly curtiouse. I open the window. Pulled the hand break and said, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY OFFFICER. Then I asked him Where is the 440W I seem to be Lost. all nice he goes donnnne moi ton registration et bla bla bla i am like huh okay. sure one second while pulling it out of my wallet i ask him if there is anything wrong he goes your getting a ticket for going on the bus lane.. I tell him I signaled waited for dotted line and went. if there was a dotted line it should be an exist there. he just turned his back to me. and came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back