erasing points after two years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6MT

hey boys, quick question. concerning points and how they get reset after two years.
so is it two years from the date you got the ticket , or each time you renew your liscence?

so basically, i JUST got my 15 points, and i got a ticket. So if contest and delay it a few months do i have to wait 2 years from the court end date or just till i get my new liscence. so if i get out of court in june for ex. so i have to wait till june 2009 or just till i renew my liscence again in oct 2008?
and if its every two years. how can they expect you to keep track? or how do they??? i mean lets say you get one in oct one in march and one in july. i would think that as soon as you renew your liscence you get a clean record. or is it youll have to wait 2 years for each of the tickets.

thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Your points are "add" the day you, or the court said your guilty, not the day of the infraction. Points stay in your file for two years after this day indepedently of the day your renew your liscence.

Your points are "add" the day you, or the court said your guilty, not the day of the infraction. Points stay in your file for two years after this day indepedently of the day your renew your liscence.

yeah i just read up thanks but that sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back