Help with court date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavalier_Mav

Hey guys,
I have two tickets and two different court dates set.

1- 21 Decembre 2006 for Mettre en peril la vie ou securite des personnes.

2- 09 Janvier 2007 for 99km/h in a 50km/h zone (la verendrye)

now im still on my probationary liscence, I get my full listen in July 2007.

Do you guys know how I can outlast the court dates until then?
Or is it better to go to a lawyer and he can avoid me losing points?

Is it possible to postpone a hearing for that long?

The infractions were in March

You should be able to postpone it twice, correct me if I'm wrong. But for God sake, SLOW THE **** DOWN YOU ****ING IDIOT.

EDIT: Hiring a lawyer will cost you a crapload. Just ask to postpone it in December.

Okay... dont call me names cause you dont know me.

I didnt want to be judged, I wanted information on how to extend it.

I havent postponed it once yet.

These are two tickets I got at the same time but have to appear on different days in court.

Any useful information will be welcomed.

Thanks

U can postpone once... for a somewhat good reason... after that u can postpone as many times as u wish, but it'll be hard to do by yourself, may be impossible, for that you will most likely hire a lawyer... i don't know how bad your situation is (i mean how hard/easy it will be to not lose your points) but im sure that a lawyer will be able to move ur court dates... talk to ff racer.

U can postpone once... for a somewhat good reason... after that u can postpone as many times as u wish, but it'll be hard to do by yourself, may be impossible, for that you will most likely hire a lawyer... i don't know how bad your situation is (i mean how hard/easy it will be to not lose your points) but im sure that a lawyer will be able to move ur court dates... talk to ff racer.

Thanks for the information

Dec21st... I have an exam at school so that shouldnt be a problem.

January 9th 2007, Ill have to figure out an excuse.

How do I go by postponing?

Calling the Information office or something?

get a lawyer, a cheap one if you can

because a lawyer can choose when will your courtdate be and wich juge you will confront.

maan i have court date on january 16th but im going to toronto well thats what im gonna say hahaha suckkkaaasss you can post pone as many times as u want my friend did it 6 times! and if anything if u lose in court say u dont have the money to pay it right away and they'll give u as much time as u need usualy minimum 3 months and they only take away ur demirit points once u've paid it fully

Small Question... Usualy after 2 years of getting demerit points they go away. If i pospone for a year. Would it disapear after a year.

maan i have court date on january 16th but im going to toronto well thats what im gonna say hahaha suckkkaaasss you can post pone as many times as u want my friend did it 6 times! and if anything if u lose in court say u dont have the money to pay it right away and they'll give u as much time as u need usualy minimum 3 months and they only take away ur demirit points once u've paid it fully

Are you sure about the points taken off when all the money is paid off?
Cause im at about 1500$ so its going to take me a while to pay off lol

ok jramene un vieux post jvoulais pas en partir un autre jai deja ecrit un thread a cause ke je me suis faite areter pour street racing chose que je ne faisait pas javais le saturn automatique a mon pere ......t-k jen ai deja parlé

je passe en court le 13 fevrier je recois mes 15 point au mois de mai jai peur de pas gagner cause en court je travaille sur la construction backhoe donc je suis sur la route jamais a la meme place je vais a l'école aussi ....

puis-je retarder ma date de court si haut on dit que oui mais kel motif sont valable ?

kel raison sa me prend pour pouvoir retarder ma parution en cour

Yo b it would help if u jst slow down and stop drifting ur cavalier.haha mav was coming thru by me 2 chill and i thought i was getting a day off from driving but turns out that i had to come thru.Jst keep postponing till u cnt anymore.By the way i have an appointment with my boy for a tat this wednesday u said u wanted one 2 so call me up.He ll give us a sweet deal since ther enuff work to do on my back.later yo

^^^^^ ??? quelquun pourrais maider avec sa soit en francais ou en anglais je comprend langlais bien ecrit ! ..

pi pas ke jveux pas me faire accuser de jeune ticoune faite le si vous en avez envie mais jtien a mentionner ke je drive un pick-up jappartient un backhoe je travaille dans la construction 65h semaine donc c vraiment pas moi le jeune imature qui leve lhandbrake a toute les coin de rue pi ki race partout pentoute jdirais chui probablement un des jeunes de 18 ans le plus mature ki aille ici .......... t-k

jaurais de besoin d'aide avec sa comment remettre une date de cours ? merci !!

Guys, its getting urgent about now.

What or how do I postpone my court date?

No useless comments, I really need information

U have to write them a letter with ur Surname,offence#, date of hearing and Ur reason, im writting my letter right now as we speak lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back