Where is the Stationnement de Montreal office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sriracha

One of the officers that gave me a ticket was wrongful in doing so, and I argued with her for a while. Anyways, she said she can't cancel the ticket, I need to go to the Stationnement de Montreal office and contest it there. She wrote me a paper with her ID# on it. (Long story short, 5 machines in the area were written "Out of service" on there, so I had class, I went and 1 hour later I came back I had a ticket in my windshield)

Where is the office?

One of the officers that gave me a ticket was wrongful in doing so, and I argued with her for a while. Anyways, she said she can't cancel the ticket, I need to go to the Stationnement de Montreal office and contest it there. She wrote me a paper with her ID# on it. (Long story short, 5 machines in the area were written "Out of service" on there, so I had class, I went and 1 hour later I came back I had a ticket in my windshield)

Where is the office?

the hall of tickets is located on the corner of Notre Dame and Gosford in old montreal. Its a rather modern building with a black facade. Go inside and youll see a desk in the center of the large room with some elevators. Behind this desk is a older asian lady that will direct you where to go, most likely you will get a ticket with a number on it. Then you wait

Ahh I know that place well 4k in parking tickets

the hall of tickets is located on the corner of Notre Dame and Gosford in old montreal. Its a rather modern building with a black facade. Go inside and youll see a desk in the center of the large room with some elevators. Behind this desk is a older asian lady that will direct you where to go, most likely you will get a ticket with a number on it. Then you wait

Ahh I know that place well 4k in parking tickets

ROFL 4k???

You cant contest at the Stationnement Montreal Office.

What you have to do is follow the procedures by replying with the back side of the ticket and sending it out as not guilty. You will then recieve, eventually, a notice to present youself in court. At that point you will be able to present your defence infront of a Judge.

You cant contest at the Stationnement Montreal Office.

What you have to do is follow the procedures by replying with the back side of the ticket and sending it out as not guilty. You will then recieve, eventually, a notice to present youself in court. At that point you will be able to present your defence infront of a Judge.

Are you kidding me??

So the paper she wrote me, I send it with the ticket or I present it to the judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back