:( civic 2007.Total Loss.Other driver fault.long read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'est ou que sa s'est passé au juste? T'a des caracteristique du gars?
J'connais qqun ak un TJ vert!

Its a civic. Relax.

get a life!

anyway, doesn't insurance take care of all of this, and i would legaly go after for anything i could that is ****en reidicoulus!, if he was drunk u have to prove it! amke him pay big! (btw if u like int eh west ive see ur car around, pretty noticable white 07 civic 2 door right? anyway! good luck man!

thimens/cavendish. jeudi passe.
jai meme pas vue le gars .

Le_Jaune : thank god ur little ass didn't say that shit to my face. And that's all i'm going to say about pieces of shit like you that ruin this forum and give people a hard time because you didn't get enough tit from your mother when you were a baby and decided to take it out on the world. suck a dick bitch.

get a life!

anyway, doesn't insurance take care of all of this, and i would legaly go after for anything i could that is ****en reidicoulus!, if he was drunk u have to prove it! amke him pay big! (btw if u like int eh west ive see ur car around, pretty noticable white 07 civic 2 door right? anyway! good luck man!

i haven't been in the west island in a while... i'm always around saint-laurent

this thread is ****ing funny

if they caught the guy your insurance company will make his insurance company pay. Assuming he has insurance

why are you freaking out?

your story has alot of holes in it

as I said if they have the guy you have nothing to worry about

after a 30 day invesitgation you will get money from the insurance to get a new car

re read what you wrote and I said before you have nothing to worry about

this is why you have insurance

yeah but theres all theses fees to gettin another car and i dont want to pay them ...i want this dude to pay for them is this possible ?

i have valeur a neuf with the stealership and they want me to put a deposit down again for them to order the new car... and there's the ac tax the tire tax ... the valeur a neuf again ... like ... about a grand and something of fees.

Don't take the valeur à neuf if it's a lease, you are wasting your money my friend.

Its a civic. Relax.

Hahaha, so true - But that still kinda sucks. I hear ya man... i had the same shit happen with My Nissan Micra and a ford Focus. But both our cars were in either condition to "hit & run" lol... ostie d'road rage!:run:

Its a civic. Relax.

c'est quand même chiant! sa coûte pas 100$ cette chose là pis c'est du trouble même si ce n'est pas de ça faute!

Je t'imagine si sa t'aurait arrivé à toi,

"Ah ben caline sa parle au yiabe!! c pas grave s'était juste une civic!"

Last edited:
Non, si tu es sous location et que véhicule est perte totale, tu te retrouves avec une nouvelle location. Tu ne perds absolument rien. Pour un achat, c'est différent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back