Unreasoning with a Mascouche Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacci

Hi Everyone, :rant:

Last night i passed in our municipal court to contest a stop sign ticket. I brought pictures and a witness stating the officer in question did not see me stop, as i did 1.3M from the line. From his view (5M from the intersection with a 130* Angel) He could not have seen me stop due to there bieng obstacles in the way.

The "Judge" didnt seem to be open to any type of reasoning, and would seemingly taking side with the procurer. The pictures showed clearly how the officer could not see me, and the witness voiged that i had stoped 1.3M (5feet) from the line.

I mentioned to him "La loi exige qu`on arrette AVANT la ligne darret, sans mention dune distance appropier".

Le juge me reponds: "Mais si on ce fis au monde "Normal" , ons dois arreter le plus pres possible de la ligne darret"

I objected and said; " En cours, on ce fis a la loi et non ou gens "Normal" , en plus, Une distance de 1.3M me permets de voir si y a un autre vehicule a lintersection."

Then he said; "...Ons en parlerais pas plus..." and did not aquite me from the fine...

I find this a rather unfair scenerio, given that i DID stop, had a witness to prove it, And pictures to support my case... With no avail.

Here are the Pics i braugvht to court;
NOTE: it was 10h30 at night and very dark + I have one burnt headlight.

This is the view of the Officers car, Parked 5M from the intersection; with a 103* angel on the stop.
IMG_6497.jpg

This is where the Police officer was parked; 5M from the intersection.
k.jpg

This is where I stoped my car; 1.3M or 5 Feet from the stopping line. (Seems far in the picture - 2D)
k2.jpg

This was my view, stoped 1.3M - Looking in the direction of where the officer is parked.
IMG_6499.jpg

What can be done? I am outraged....*banghead*

Thanks.
Bacci*shootme*

Last edited:
quand on prend les cours de conduites ils disent d'arreter quand "tu vois la ligne blanche devant ton capot" si on veut... si t'arrete direct sur la ligne blanche, automatiquement tu la vois plu devant toi... pour la voir dans ton champ de vision, tu dois etre a un bon 1.5m de la ligne... alors le juge serait en train de dire que les cours sont pas bons? :rolleyes:

si on suit son exemple et qu'on fais comme le monde normal, on peut donc rouler 120 sur lautoroute, virer sur une lumiere jaune, mettre son clignotant 1 fois sur 3... tout sa sans probleme! bonne nouvelle!!!

juge cave.

Ehh oui, savais lair de sa! Yavais meme du monde dans la salle qui croyais pas sa. Ya un vieux monsieur meme qui a dis - "Sa pas de bons sens..."

Jamerai bien porter sa plus loins car la je ne suis pas satisfais avec les decision prisse du juge.

je trouve sa drole que en cours, on ne peu pas utiliser les "Norm" de la route pour ce defendre... (comme fair 60 km dans une zone de 50 - tres normal)
MAIS - Le juge peux utiliser sa pour fair son points...

Javoue quil avais lair fatiguer, mais jai tout fais possible pour lui fair comprendre. Evidament, je nai pas ben ben reussi.

Ai-je la possibilter de demander une dieuxeme recours?

mascouche judge.. you're ****ed.. lol, he's the worse judge :\

yeah, I noticed... He seemed ****in drunk to and he was 27min late... Moron.

I dont look forward to crossing him on the road soon. :angry: :squintfin

Last edited:
Ff Racer?

What Can be done about this? I am not satisfied with the outcome of the judges plea...

You can bring your case to appeal. You should be aware of that, they usually tell you at the end of the trial when you are found guilty.

You can bring your case to appeal. You should be aware of that, they usually tell you at the end of the trial when you are found guilty.

From the images above, I am in total agreance that the police office may not have seen me completly stop at the intersection. (Not doubting his job at all; cause these dudes down here are tough*tu* )

What do u think FF Racer?:dunno:

imo, if you stopped 1.3 metres from the stop sign and then didnt stop again at the stop sign you did not stop properly... sorry dude

If a car was coming through the intersection and didnt see you coming because you stopped where you stopped then you would have caused an accident.

imo, if you stopped 1.3 metres from the stop sign and then didnt stop again at the stop sign you did not stop properly... sorry dude

If a car was coming through the intersection and didnt see you coming because you stopped where you stopped then you would have caused an accident.

I dont know where u got your license but - i was told to stop before the line while it still bieng visible. If i do that (without loosing the lign from sight) i stop 1.3M from the line. Which is what i did.

From my perspective,i could clearly see oncoming traffic at the intersection, if there were any. :squintfin

If you stopped 5ft before the line I suggest you go back to driving school

x2, plus, a cause quil te voit pas, c pour sa quil ta arreter, parce que il ta pue arrete pit ta passer larret, dapres moi c ta faute, parce que ta pas arreter a ligne darret

Hi Everyone, :rant:

Last night i passed in our municipal court to contest a stop sign ticket. I brought pictures and a witness stating the officer in question did not see me stop, as i did 1.3M from the line. From his view (5M from the intersection with a 130* Angel) He could not have seen me stop due to there bieng obstacles in the way.

The "Judge" didnt seem to be open to any type of reasoning, and would seemingly taking side with the procurer. The pictures showed clearly how the officer could not see me, and the witness voiged that i had stoped 1.3M (5feet) from the line.

I mentioned to him "La loi exige qu`on arrette AVANT la ligne darret, sans mention dune distance appropier".

Le juge me reponds: "Mais si on ce fis au monde "Normal" , ons dois arreter le plus pres possible de la ligne darret"

I objected and said; " En cours, on ce fis a la loi et non ou gens "Normal" , en plus, Une distance de 1.3M me permets de voir si y a un autre vehicule a lintersection."

Then he said; "...Ons en parlerais pas plus..." and did not aquite me from the fine...

I find this a rather unfair scenerio, given that i DID stop, had a witness to prove it, And pictures to support my case... With no avail.

Here are the Pics i braugvht to court;
NOTE: it was 10h30 at night and very dark + I have one burnt headlight.

This is the view of the Officers car, Parked 5M from the intersection; with a 103* angel on the stop.
IMG_6497.jpg

This is where the Police officer was parked; 5M from the intersection.
k.jpg

This is where I stoped my car; 1.3M or 5 Feet from the stopping line. (Seems far in the picture - 2D)
k2.jpg

This was my view, stoped 1.3M - Looking in the direction of where the officer is parked.
IMG_6499.jpg

What can be done? I am outraged....*banghead*

Thanks.
Bacci*shootme*

si c'est un 4 stop jdis pas mais sinon sa l'a aucun rapport ou t'a fait ton arrêt... il est impossible que tu puisse voir un véhicule venir à droite a cause de la haie. Selon moi, faut pas prendre un juge pour un cave non plus. De plus, il t'enseigne en cour de conduite de faire ton arrêt avant la ligne d'arrêt et que si l'emplacement du stop ne te permet pas de voir parfaitement de refaire un deuxième stop.. exactement ce que tu dois faire si tu décides d'arrêter 1.3m avant l'intersection.

Sérieux jsuis content qu'un juge ait mis ses culottes pis qui t'ai trouvé coupable parce que tu l'es pis que tu montres un dossier bidon.. avoir été dans salle j'aurais pas crié : Sa pas d'allure comme el vieux papi mais bien c'est nimporte quoi ste dossier la ... !

Ce que tu dis c'est pas pour les stop. C'est pour quand tu suis une autre auto. Question de ne pas coller le monde au cul tu te dois d'arreter quand ton hood commence a obstruer ta vision sur ses roues. Tu es dans l'erreur pck a un stop tu dois etre capable de voir la circulation qui va venir et non seulement un vehicule arreter a l'intersection. Ya plein de ****er qui font pas pentoute leurs stop, a st-leonard, mettons que sa l'arrive souvent que ya des buzzer qui passent sur le stop au fond. Ce que tu a fais c'est comme un gars qui fait son stop un pied apres la ligne. Tu as fait ton stop j'ai aucun doute la dessus... mais tu la juste pas bien fait...

Last edited:
I dont know where u got your license but - i was told to stop before the line while it still bieng visible. If i do that (without loosing the lign from sight) i stop 1.3M from the line. Which is what i did.

From my perspective,i could clearly see oncoming traffic at the intersection, if there were any. :squintfin

:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger *byewhore*

Your obviously unable to reason, you deserve that ticket. You were told WRONG by your driving instructor!

En passant, t'a pas besoin d'etre arrogant. Tu nous a demander notre avis. Si t'es pas content ben t'ira demander les avis d'avocats. Dsl si on te dit que tu es dans le tord, c'est pas notre faute mais la tienne ou ceux qui ton apprit a conduire. Jmen va prendre mon char et ma faire mon stop 1 km avant pck un tel ma dit de faire dememe. Vien me dire que tu fais TOUT tes stops dememe... si oui, De la vien le traffic. Ici ya trop de monde qui chauffent mal sa devrait etre regler a la source; les professeurs d'auto-école, crisser les toute dehors pis mettez du monde compétant.

jsais pas si c'est juste moi mais ton 1,3m a plus l'air de 2-3m sur la photo.. et de la facon que l'intersection est faite, jaurai jamais reparti sans arreter a la hauteur du stop car comme d'autre ont dit tu vois vraiment pas assez si un char s'En vien et si lui décide de ne pas faire son stop well, you just smashed your car.

msemble ..... c comme qqn qui dit ..... bah jpeut rouler 70 km/h dans une zone scolaire ....yer 2 heures du matin !ya pas decole ! jrisque pas de frapper qqn !!! mais t quand meme 40km/h over dla limite !!c comme la ...... bah jpeut arreter avant ..... jvoit qui a personne ......lui tout skya vu c que t passer la ligne sans arreter sinon nimporte qui peut dire ... jai arreter avant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back