Question for FF Racer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheckY

Legacy Member
so i got a ticket for illegal tints from some cop who had nothing better to do with his time then give useless tickets... anyways now he sends my car to ****in inspection... what does this mean? the cop was a total asshole and refused to speak any english to me and didnt answer any of my questions

what do i have to do?

Go to inspection. That's it that's all...

And this forum is to ask questions about the Highway Safety code... Some comments in your post could have been avoided.

Go to inspection. That's it that's all...

And this forum is to ask questions about the Highway Safety code... Some comments in your post could have been avoided.

bah your right, im sorry i was very frustrated

where can i get the number to call to amek an appointment?

also he was entered his driveway and thats when the 5-0 checked his tints
arent they not alowed to do it on private property?

also he was entered his driveway and thats when the 5-0 checked his tints
arent they not alowed to do it on private property?

I dont think that by parking your car on a private property that it will void any infractions you have done prior to ur parking...the cop noticed his tints, went up to him, and did his job.

^^ True... and to go even further, if you make an infraction and you run and hide in your house while the officer is coming after you and he hasen't lost you of his sight, he can force his entry in your house to go and identify you.

As for the number... the officer didn't give you an inspection paper? The infor should be right on it.

^^ True... and to go even further, if you make an infraction and you run and hide in your house while the officer is coming after you and he hasen't lost you of his sight, he can force his entry in your house to go and identify you.

As for the number... the officer didn't give you an inspection paper? The infor should be right on it.

lol i wasnt running into my driveway he pulled me over at my house soi just pulled in...

i didnt see a number :dunno: ill check again
thx

if you make an infraction and you run and hide in your house while the officer is coming after you and he hasen't lost you of his sight, he can force his entry in your house to go and identify you.

Go to know! :run:

if I was you............
i'll remove my tinted glass in front if they are not legal........ adn change them to legal one..........

and go to the inspection see what they are going to say ......... and after fight the ticket........

if I was you............
i'll remove my tinted glass in front if they are not legal........ adn change them to legal one..........

and go to the inspection see what they are going to say ......... and after fight the ticket........

nah im not gonna lie and potentially **** myself... dont forget ff racer is a cop, he'll have my ass arrested :p

did he use the machine which calculates the amount of light that passes threw the glass?(forgot the name)
Did the cop take pictures?

if no to the above... fight it. I won in court for this because the cop had no proof and read the CSR!!!!

did he use the machine which calculates the amount of light that passes threw the glass?(forgot the name)
Did the cop take pictures?

if no to the above... fight it. I won in court for this because the cop had no proof and read the CSR!!!!

he used the little machine thing, but he didnt take pictures...

does it matter if it was cloudy outside? doesnt the machine need light to operate properly?

he used the little machine thing, but he didnt take pictures...

does it matter if it was cloudy outside? doesnt the machine need light to operate properly?

no i beleive it has a little ray of light integrated inside the machine and that is what is used to mesure. If he used the machine and you really want to contest it you could always remove the tintes with a razor blade and go to inspection but then you risk of being caught lying in court cause its your word again his.

i got 2 tint tickets with my old car, one they used the machine and i paid it and the other one they didn't use it so i contested and won

good luck

no i beleive it has a little ray of light integrated inside the machine and that is what is used to mesure. If he used the machine and you really want to contest it you could always remove the tintes with a razor blade and go to inspection but then you risk of being caught lying in court cause its your word again his.

i got 2 tint tickets with my old car, one they used the machine and i paid it and the other one they didn't use it so i contested and won

good luck

i wouldnt take off my tints and lie in court, i had heard somewhere that it needs to be bright outside for the machine to work.

thanks anyways dude :bigup:

damn... do you remember the number that showed up on the machine?

well I knew it was elligal but it was around 85% tinted therefore 15% light passing they were fawking dark lol

the legal limit is supposed to be 30% tint therefore 70% light passing. but on my 2001 jetta they were tinted 35% all around

well I knew it was elligal but it was around 85% tinted therefore 15% light passing they were fawking dark lol

the legal limit is supposed to be 30% tint therefore 70% light passing. but on my 2001 jetta they were tinted 35% all around

ok because the number that showed on the machine said 20 and the losers at sticky said i would never have problems with cops because the tints were borderline illegal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back