Stop Sign Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

RimzNThingz

Cops are gay and dont know shit about anything... i got a speeding ticket on bruinswick and now im down to 6 points on my license... i wanna contest it or something... i think i can win if i just get abit o proof i stoped opn the stop sign... is there anything i can do to not get poitns taken offf, except for contesting it.... money doesnt matter as much... i just need these points... long story short, tehre was a cop on a side street and he told another cop to stop me so that cop stood inthe middle of the road and pulled me towards the side, he asked if the MINIVAN was stolen, he made me get out of the car and he accussed me of drinking and driving because i smelt like alcohol and my minivan smelt like alcohol... he had no breathalizer and he didnt mark that on the ticket... theres no speed written onthe ticketniether... all it says is didnt stop on stop sign (in french...) what do i do?

So you got pulled over for speeding and fail to stop? What is you plan for contesting?

yea well i gotit for not stopin on a stop sign... i was thinking of taking pics of the scenario and showin it to a judge... or like.. i know someone who just wrote a breif description on the ticket to plead his case and they never went back to him... so he fought it... im just thinkin if i can.. or if theres a easier way to do this...

1) Remove the stop sign
2) Take picture
3) Contest
4) Profit
:D

Seriously, good luck. Just try to be more respectful when you are talking about cop because this section is moderated by a cop.

how can i getthe stop sign removed.... n btw, i would be more respectful to them if they were mor respectful to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back