Drifting related question

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Low

Whats the highest fine I can get from drifting in an empty parking lot or on the street ??

Thanks

parking lot, not too sure, steet, not too sure as well, street while I'm passing by will cost you a smack behind the head.

public parking lot is 52$ since you are there afterhours or they will ask you GTFO

street is going to be reckless driving etc. Although in a parking lot it can be considered that as well.

Whats the highest fine I can get from drifting in an empty parking lot or on the street ??

Thanks

do it on the parking lot, heck it's worth the 52$ if you're all alone.

But on the streets*td* You never know what could happen if you lose control or who might decide to cross the street at the last second.

I never said it was offical this is what a station 5 officer told me. Its pretty much the same fine for being in a park after 11pm

Taken from cops who actually stopped us and checked all of our plates/driver's license during a snow drift night:

Don't think it's illegal, unless the owner asks you to leave; then that's considered like loitering.

Tu peux te faire coller un ticket de conduite dangereuse si tu fais du brake a bras dans un stationnement de centre d'achat et que d'autres gens sont la (tes amis qui attendent leur tour pour aller faire leur ride)

Faut cependant etre malchanceux pour ramasser ce ticket..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back