First day of semester ticket going to abbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vezna

You know when you come into st annes wether your comming off the 20 or from the 40 and as soon as you go under the overpass you come into st annes. You have the option to go straight turn right or left. Well I turned left like I have been for the past like 8 years (I went to mac too). Turns out your not allowed to turn left there between 7am-9pm or something, cops were giving out tikets like candy to everyone they could.. 70% of the people going into st annes goes up that street... It was fckin bullshit. If i were speeding or driving wrecklessly then I wouldnt make a fuss about it. But what the fck im not bothering anyone. First day of school too, I was planning on buying my books but no, now I have a $170 ticket to pay for nothing. For the rest of you comming into st annes, keep going straight to st anne street to get wherever you need to go. Anyways im done bitching.

:squintfin fcking waiste of oxygen cops

THERE IS A DAMNED GIANT SIGN THERE! There are a couple of streets with them and some without them... the regulation is stupid because the residents complain about the traffic but...

If its where I think you're saying then I seem to remeber cops being there quite often...especially towards the begining when people had either forgotten about it or are new and havn't see the sign yet

theres a homo sign exactly the same as the one you're talking about here in gatineau... 128$ ticket when i was 17.

Retarded but true...

Bizarre, there`s a sign to remind you that you CAN`T turn left, you turn left ayway, but the problem`s not you, it`s the cop!
C`est le monde a l`envers.

Bizarre, there`s a sign to remind you that you CAN`T turn left, you turn left ayway, but the problem`s not you, it`s the cop!

c sure, le panneau yer la... mais caliss qu'est-ce qui fait la? ca a aucun sens comme reglement..

If you knew the area you would understand. at 8:00 in the morning when a college supporting 5000 students is opening for the day theres alot of traffic rush. most people who go through st annes make that left, its a stupid law and the cops are stupid for enforcing it and giving innocent people a hard time.

I found out another guy got the same ticket who goes it abbott. Irony is hes in police tech. Durrr

sa m'es arrivé a moi aussi, mais comme toi c'était une nouvelle signialisation. et le cops y,était fantome. Mais vu que c'était neuf de 2 jours et que sa fesais 4 ans que je prenais le tournant je m'en suis sorti !!! yé!

I understand that this is a competely useless sign in this situation... but the cops need to make their money! Last year their goal was 60 000 000 $... I think they reached it... And of course, this year, the "ticket" goal is higher... so the need to give out more tickets, bigger tickets, and MORE offten. Welcome to Quebec.:run:

I understand that this is a competely useless sign in this situation... but the cops need to make their money! Last year their goal was 60 000 000 $... I think they reached it... And of course, this year, the "ticket" goal is higher... so the need to give out more tickets, bigger tickets, and MORE offten. Welcome to Quebec.:run:

****ing assholes...they piss me off with retarded tickets like that:squintfin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back