KW suspension @ Perry Performance

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Hey guys,

Perry Performance is a distributor for KW Suspension and ST Suspension, and we have that great "Group Buy" price - at every day prices. Prices are so low that we're not allowed to post them due to "Minimum Advertised Price" policy.

Let us know what your looking for, and I will make sure that it is in stock for when you guys want it. I have had great reviews for the V3 on E46s. It is quite impossible to carry all the models, so just drop us a line.

So who is looking for Coilovers!

FYI: ST Suspension:
What's the difference between KW coilovers and ST Coilovers? Four simple differences:

Speedtech Coilovers by KW
Yes you read right, by KW. ST Speedtech Coilovers are made by KW, the leading brand worldwide for height adjustable coilover systems. In fact ST is owned by KW automotive. Just think of ST as KW’s little brother!

Construction
ST Speedtech Coilovers are constructed of high grade steel, and heavy galvanized for great rust protection.
KW Coilovers are made from INOX stainless steel, which is 100% rust free.

Damper Options
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer only a non-dampening adjustable solution along with the height adjustability, just like the KW V1’s.

KW Coilover systems are available in three different dampening options:
V1 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Preset Dampening
V2 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Adjustable Rebound Dampening
V3 Coilovers - Height Adjustable with Adjustable Rebound & Compression Dampening

Warranty
ST Speedtech Coilovers offer a 5 year Limited Warranty to the original purchaser.

KW Coilover systems offer a full Limited Lifetime Warrantee to the original purchaser

Interesting.

Since my car is a 740i Sport with the short wheelbase, it does not have the SLS (Self leveling suspension), nor does it have EDC (electronic damping control).
I know there's a set of coilovers available under the KW brand for E38s (1995-2001), however, is there an ST Suspension kit available?

I am currently looking at the FK Silverline as a solution right now since it is better than NEX, yet half the price of KW. Where would the ST fit, in comparison?

I just PM'd you. I'm really sorry about not getting back to you... We've been crazy busy here at the store with receiving the KW Suspension, Piloti Shoes and HJC Helmets!!

The store in packed now... its hard to find a computer to send PMs!!!

I just PM'd you. I'm really sorry about not getting back to you... We've been crazy busy here at the store with receiving the KW Suspension, Piloti Shoes and HJC Helmets!!

The store in packed now... its hard to find a computer to send PMs!!!

don't worry about it,just saw the pm great price indeed,if everything goes as planned...:bigup:

Back