I need: e36 front control arms with balljoints!

I have a brand new pair of ball joints, the M3 steel ones but no control arms. They press in pretty easily.

You can have the pair for $40

Do you know how to push the outerball joints in without taking the control arms off the car? I have to replace them on a 325i , the balljoints are falling apart , noise, vibration, scary. That being said the inner balljoints are perfect so I don t want to remove the control arms and damage them by accident. *old car fixing the issues and selling it*

I have M3 control arm on my 318ti and the balljoints aren't the same size as non-M e36

non-M balljoints are bigger because of the rubber and backing plate

I know ;-) , the m3 control arm is angled differently as well, and changes the front camber as the front m3 spindles are different too.

I don't need these for my 318 which has new control arms.

I need these for a winter 325 which i didn't want to invest into, but after thinking about it, i think i am just going to buy a ebay kit with new control arms, lollypop bushings, stabilizer links, tierods and balljoints.

The front end is very loose in this car, and it bangs and vibrates at 100km/h, so its been staying to city driving only. Subframe bushings are fine on it etc, but if i have to remove the whole control arm i rather just replace the damn thing and the inner balljoints as well. I saved the spindles and hubs from my 318 when i did the m brake swap as they were new, so those went on the 325 already as the bearings and calipers were shot too. the shocks are new, spindles , hubs bearings, perfect calipers , but i was hoping the outball joints were not causing all the racket and that it was the bearings. well, it was both. LOL

checked it out, yeah prices are lower then pelican and germanparts but ups shipping so customs rape

Then maybe they are not m3 , they were for my 95 325is and are the optional steel ones.

FCP Groton is a good shop but you get what you pay for, they sell some really cheap crap as well as good stuff.

I bought a full front end kit for my E34 it was toast in 2 yrs. But it was cheap!

Back