FS: BMW E46 Sedan Aero Kit (1999-2001)

Hey-G

Legacy Member
I'm selling a BMW Sedan Aero Kit Replica designed for a pre-facelifted E46 sedan (1999-2001)

- Never installed, fresh out of the box.
- very rare (trust me)
- ECS Tuning
- Comes with all pieces for install plus instructions

Price: $300 for the full kit.
or: $150 for just the rear addon.
Reason for sale: Decided to go Mtech

Full kit:
IMG_2923-0.jpg

Installation guide/pieces:
IMG_2926-0.jpg

Ground view of front addon (don't mind the warping, it's meant to be attached to your bumper):
IMG_2924-0.jpg

Rear addon (Note, it is designed to be able to cut out for a dual piped muffler):
IMG_2925-0.jpg

Here is a link to Turnermotorsport if you'd like to compare and view details.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2...001-front-spoiler-side-skirts-rear-apron.aspx

Some more pictures of the installed kit for your general interest (Note, NOT my car):
DSC03581.jpg

DSC03567.jpg

8003fb1502e711.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Our very own Rafstars old ride:
IMG_0784-0.jpg

1ch4.jpg

Note: just the front addon is installed here:
512-z.jpg

you can reach me by PM or (514)963-3649. Nathan.

Last edited:
Price Drop. It's just sitting around the house, I already have my summer setup put on.

I'm suprised you still have the E46, and especially still modding! I remember you saying your were going to slow down on the mods! :)
Start a thread with pics of your car *tu*

I'm suprised you still have the E46, and especially still modding! I remember you saying your were going to slow down on the mods! :)
Start a thread with pics of your car *tu*

JS, trust me, I've gone down multiple roads of looking into M3's and 335's even E39 M5's... but being responsible with money rules out all of those unfortunately :( Ah well, it'll pay off in the end I'm sure *tu*

It will pay off for sure! *tu*

Now I want to see pics of what the E46 looks like nowadays! :bigup:

wow you found it after all those years and now selling it :(

lol, I had it for a while, but I had already switched to CSL and Mtech, so I was only holding onto it for the sideskirts...but figured I'd rather sell the whole kit together.

Back