Modern Warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not buying it before friday evening here because of school, I have to suffer all week... this is killing me.

just went to futureshop st catherine. They have TONS of copies, and they've been open since 8am aparently. I went, no line up, they have a huge display when you walk in. French, anglish, special editions, xbox bundles. tons of copies, I dont think they'll sell out.

just went to futureshop st catherine. They have TONS of copies, and they've been open since 8am aparently. I went, no line up, they have a huge display when you walk in. French, anglish, special editions, xbox bundles. tons of copies, I dont think they'll sell out.

Same here ! Just got my copy from there too... I knew I wouldn't need to Preorder it... There's a wall of games in FS on St-Catherine.

Pre-ordering is so 1999 anyway, it's dumb, people pre-order online and they wait 1 week to receive it...it's retarded since stores carry a ton of em

Pre-ordering is so 1999 anyway, it's dumb, people pre-order online and they wait 1 week to receive it...it's retarded since stores carry a ton of em

got a question for the guys that got their game tonight.. got mine at microplay at midnight and my game is only in french!?

they box has english and french writing, the disc has enlish writing only also.. my dashboard on my xbox is in english.. and when i put the game in it's in frnech and couldn't find a way to change the language..

any body else have this problem? called microplay and i gotta drop by tomorrow to see if their other copies do the same thing or if it's only mine..

I got mine in english for ps3 last night at microplay and everything is in english
Oh and the game is really good...played campaign till 5am and it rocks
definitely one of the best games this year

[mrquote userid="2092" username="Pro2001GT" forum="40" thread="678094" message="7101662" ] got a question for the guys that got their game tonight.. got mine at microplay at midnight and my game is only in french!?

they box has english and french writing, the disc has enlish writing only also.. my dashboard on my xbox is in english.. and when i put the game in it's in frnech and couldn't find a way to change the language..

any body else have this problem? called microplay and i gotta drop by tomorrow to see if their other copies do the same thing or if it's only mine..

I got mine in english for ps3 last night at microplay and everything is in english
Oh and the game is really good...played campaign till 5am and it rocks
definitely one of the best games this year
[/mrquote]

went this morning to get it replaced.. they put the wrong copies up for rental.. they only got a few english copies and he simply replaced mine.. much bete rnow.. the french voices suck and the translation make no sense

LOL

the 3rd or 2nd mission when you're undercover is crazy
I really like the blood effects in this one...killing all those civilians in the airport was badass

Did they have the prestige version?

The Prestige Edition contains all of the elements of the Hardened Edition, but will also include fully-functioning night vision goggles, imprinted with the Modern Warfare 2 logo and a stand modeled after the head of character "Soap" MacTavish.[63]

ModernWarfarePrestige_Banner.JPG

Yeah they had tons of Prestige editions

Just tried the Spec Ops at work, so much fun. Short intense missions

what the hell, i just got the PC version and Steam is telling me the game is not released so they wont let me activate it! we're the 10th!!

btw i bought the physical copy in store, not the preloaded steam crap, and its still telling me the game is not released!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back