2012-hyundai-veloster-interior.jpg

2012-hyundai-veloster-group-static.jpg

2012-hyundai-veloster-front-three-quarters-static.jpg

2012-hyundai-veloster-front-three-quarters.jpg

2012-hyundai-veloster-engine.jpg

2012-hyundai-veloster-badge.jpg

props for having the balls to produce something different

however, hyundai still makes some of the shitfuckiest ugly cars out there

It's not about being original.. Look audi's all look the same and sell and are recognized as an uber brand. Why? SIMPLICITY and engineering.. Cars that are simple and are well put together and are simple sell, point final. The interior of a bimmer is simple and orange but people appreciate the fact that it dosent look like a spaceship because at the end of the day it's a car.

LOLLLL all ugly! Sorry nothing against you but they just lack style and the 4 door genesis copies the Benz grille and it's the only one of all that looks decent !

LOLLLL all ugly! Sorry nothing against you but they just lack style and the 4 door genesis copies the Benz grille and it's the only one of all that looks decent !

on appel sa etre borné...Hyundai fond de belle voiture depuis quelque temps

The New Elantra looks great IRL. I work at hyundai as a mecanic we've received our first ones a few weeks ago... but that thing looks like shit, I hope i won't get caught driving one for a customer damn..

Did some one go to the the worlds car manufactures and say" Hey, young people want cars that look like shit and don't really care about much else". WTF? If this is what passes for style now adays let me off the ride now!*td*

Some more pictures in a color that may not see production unfortunately. A sportier turbo version is in the coming.

IMG_6470.jpg

IMG_6475.JPG

Seriously at first look I was like meh , but those last pics changed my mind

Elle ressemble a la citroen DS3 que j ai vu en france le printemp passé
citroen-ds3.jpg

Last edited:
Back