THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

Good go do your convoy wtv you wanna call it and stay away from the meets!!! And stop destroying them.. We will wait and see at UR .

It's a shame you feel that way,even after reading our our last message.it's not that hard to understand that we did no burn outs,we only watched and filmed it like 3/4 of the people at the meet.so if your blame us you might as well blame 3/4 of the whole parking lot!!!!if you were at the meet you too probably went to see it after seeing all the smoke and spectators moving toward it.It was bullshit to destroy the parking lot i agree with you and if those guys got caught so be it,someone could have gotten hurt as well.but don't give shit to others for filming it.If you think cameras and iphones crashed the JDM meet or a 45 sec vid then you got issues.hope this makes it more clear to those who still don't get it.

-QNR-

you guys drive junk cars, film it, glorify what you did and posted it on the jootubes. cool story bro

Just a final word to clear the smoke here. We are in no way responsable for the changing of spots for the JDM meet. We do not claim any organization of the JDM meets, we just attend them and other functions with our small group of friends. We pariticipate in many meets and this one by far was the most appreciated. We understand the video we posted may have been viewed as
glorifying the burnouts that night, for that purpose it has been removed and we apologize for anyone we offended with that video... Just think tho, only after a half an hour did we show up in the mix of 150+ crowd to start filming the 45 sec vid. Its foolish to put the blame on our group and or plan or threaten any member of our group.
Once again we were mere observers among the other 300+ ppl that night. If you wish to blame or point fingers we will send you the videos with the cars so you can find them!
We will be at UR11 and if you choose not to go because of that, then it's your loss.
-QNR ADMIN_

Buddy, let me tell you something that I learned about chat-sites like this one: the guys on here are on here because their lives depend on it. they are cyber-friend, and live via this site. They all have one opinion, one view and no amount of logic of explaining will change that.
as much as they do nothing in real life, on here its everything to them. they will never agree to nothing else they opinion that has been pre-established as ok
ONE ANOTHER NOTE,
LOVE THE VIDEO!!!! I love the montage, what a wonderful and creative way of presenting your team! I thought it had good flow, great energie and the visual cues were awsome! I just hope it wasnt you that did the burns
what software did you use

One thing I dont understand about the people that want to do burnouts and crash . WHY DON'T YOU ORGANIZE YOU OWN F***ING MEETS

One thing I dont understand about the people that want to do burnouts and crash . WHY DON'T YOU ORGANIZE YOU OWN F***ING MEETS

probably for the same reason you never organised a meet of people who DONT want that... I tihnk no one plans for it, it just kinna happens..
I get the impression that you guys are going to make a big mistake... how fun can it be to always have the same people week after week after week at the meets. what is cool is variety.
very soon, I will start to take action. screw calling the police, when I get tired of them I start slapping some faces that encourage those guys...

probably for the same reason you never organised a meet of people who DONT want that... I tihnk no one plans for it, it just kinna happens..
I get the impression that you guys are going to make a big mistake... how fun can it be to always have the same people week after week after week at the meets. what is cool is variety.
very soon, I will start to take action. screw calling the police, when I get tired of them I start slapping some faces that encourage those guys...

what? have you been to these meets? theres like over 200 cars there, if you can even remember some of the cars that were there the week before, dont look at them.. Theres always new people. I was flipping out over that TT viper, first time i saw him there, and that red 300zx, that 2jz volvo, ive seen it at other meets before but still, wow!

QNR =Quebec Night Riders
you were doing the burn, so your as to blame as everyone else. Except you got caught.

what? have you been to these meets? theres like over 200 cars there, if you can even remember some of the cars that were there the week before, dont look at them.. Theres always new people. I was flipping out over that TT viper, first time i saw him there, and that red 300zx, that 2jz volvo, ive seen it at other meets before but still, wow!

QNR =Quebec Night Riders
you were doing the burn, so your as to blame as everyone else. Except you got caught.

that's exactly what I'm saying bro. its not everyone that gets to work on a internet-connected computer all day so no one except you guys are going to know about your new meets. hense, the same people week after week

It's a shame you feel that way,even after reading our our last message.it's not that hard to understand that we did no burn outs,we only watched and filmed it like 3/4 of the people at the meet.so if your blame us you might as well blame 3/4 of the whole parking lot!!!!if you were at the meet you too probably went to see it after seeing all the smoke and spectators moving toward it.It was bullshit to destroy the parking lot i agree with you and if those guys got caught so be it,someone could have gotten hurt as well.but don't give shit to others for filming it.If you think cameras and iphones crashed the JDM meet or a 45 sec vid then you got issues.hope this makes it more clear to those who still don't get it.

-QNR-

Yo Fuck You if really wanted to promote JDM MONDAY NIGHT You would at lease film some of the nice car that showed up but the only thing we see in or video you guys on the Highway and Fucking douche in there stock cars doing BUROUT.
So Go Fuck yourself And Make sure i dont see any of you guys at a meet again

that's exactly what I'm saying bro. its not everyone that gets to work on a internet-connected computer all day so no one except you guys are going to know about your new meets. hense, the same people week after week

Bro,
im saying the opposite of what your trying to say.. I didnt fully understand it.
I'm saying it was such a good meet that word was spreading, there were new cars every time. Do you think that all the hundreds of car's there learned about the meet on montrealracing?
brobro

Yo Fuck You if really wanted to promote JDM MONDAY NIGHT You would at lease film some of the nice car that showed up but the only thing we see in or video you guys on the Highway and Fucking douche in there stock cars doing BUROUT.
So Go Fuck yourself And Make sure i dont see any of you guys at a meet again

wow ,this drama is fuckin gay! think you need to relax.BTW what is a BUROUT? LOL

Last edited:
Bro,
im saying the opposite of what your trying to say.. I didnt fully understand it.
I'm saying it was such a good meet that word was spreading, there were new cars every time. Do you think that all the hundreds of car's there learned about the meet on montrealracing?
brobro
Are you that stupid? montrealracing.com is one of the biggest tuner sites for quebec.pass the word on a thread and members tell friends who are with example:clubcivicquebec.com,or vwquebec.com.so i agree with cyberracer it's usually the same rides.give or take a few.

Back