THEY'RE BACK!!! JDM MONDAY NIGHT MEETS - Presented by Team OverDosed

all the guys yelling fuck the police make me embarrassed to live in quebec

whaaa ?
the police in QC are terrible....
Never done nothing good for me anyways.... cost me a lot of money that's about it.
I wasn't there and I don't encourage insulting the tax-collectors, but common man...

What makes me embarrassed to be a QCer is shitty roads, shittier health-care, shitty government, and the masses of douchebags (and god knows there were a SHIT load of those at these meets.)

The only things we seem to get right is beer, weed and bitches. (the important things really)

whaaa ?
Never done nothing good for me anyways.... cost me a lot of money that's about it.
I wasn't there and I don't encourage insulting the tax-collectors, but common man...

What makes me embarrassed to be a QCer is shitty roads, shittier health-care, shitty government, and the masses of douchebags (and god knows there were a SHIT load of those at these meets.)

The only things we seem to get right is beer, weed and bitches. (the important things really)

well said my friend,well said!!! i think A)He never got a ticket in his life
B)His dad's a cop
C)He has no girlfriend.lol

whaaa ?

Spoken like a true champ... beer, weed and hoes... thats the right path to success in life and to have a safe maintained car meet...

You Quebec night rider fags are scum to the car scene

ok,let me get this straight....if you don't like police.and you were at the meet while cars were doing burnouts you are now members of quebec night riders?wow that's a shit load of people.lmao seriously this thread is going nowhere.

Spoken like a true champ... beer, weed and hoes... thats the right path to success in life and to have a safe maintained car meet...
You Quebec night rider fags are scum to the car scene

You're completely right! Thank god I'm not one of them.
Success is different for everyone. Some may think having a job you love is success (I think it is), some people believe they are successful only when other people see them as being so. Others gauge success by the amount of wealth one may have acquired (I really don't). Whatever you're definition of success, mine is probably very different.

And I'm not at all implying that beer and weed (hoes can stay) should be involved in a car meet at all, please don't take my words out of context. I am only sayin' that Quebec fucks up a lot, but we do have some good going for it ;)

You liking beer, women or weed is your concern only (although I'm sure you enjoy at least 2/3 of that list on a pretty regular basis?) and I'm not here to judge, only bring my opinions to the table. Freedom of speech is one of the only rights we kinda have left !

;)

<3

ps. If these meets truly are cancelled, I also don't see the point in leaving this thread open.

Im new here to this forum but its pretty clear to me that NO ONE has left high school yet.
Is the pissing contest over cause this is ridiculous???
Grow up and use the thread for what its for.
If these night riders did the burnouts or whatever who the fuck cares?! Is there really any proof anyways? Is it really worth all this whining bullshit?
How bout we talk about getting a good meet back together or setting something new up?
That IS what THESE threads are for no?

JDM Mondays, not ti-Cune Mondays
ti-Cunes race in parking lots
ti-Cunes make preteen girls excited
ti-Cunes are the reason why I support birth control
ti-Cune, sponsored by BS
ti-Cunes are like herpes, keep coming back
ti-Cunes meet 100Km N/E from here
ti-Cunes, built (with stolen parts) not bought
ti-Cune free zone
ti-Cune paint job in a can
ti-Cune, lowered expectations
ti-Cune, what's your purpose?
0 to ti-Cune in 19 seconds
ti-Cune, 190dB at 30Km/h

bored, sticker ideas

whaaa ?

Seriously though, it's cause you drive a honda. I'm not kidding. statistically, hondas (and other econoboxes) are most common with the dipshit crowd, and have the highest chance for police profit.

If the meets are canceled then this thread should be closed
they aren't technically over, you have to email with a picture of your car and cell number. and they will text you the location of the meet if they want you there. i assume if they recognize a car that was doing burnouts they wont say the meet location. it's also to change every monday. go onto the Overdosed facebook for more info.

they aren't technically over, you have to email with a picture of your car and cell number. and they will text you the location of the meet if they want you there. i assume if they recognize a car that was doing burnouts they wont say the meet location. it's also to change every monday. go onto the Overdosed facebook for more info.

whom do we message, ruffryder? :)

whaaa ?

werd

NaziPuppetQuebec.png

We should have the meet at the same location tomorrow night... all the ricers will be at St Eus for the show and shine event

Is this a joke? I mean I love the meet and I too hate the faggots who ruin it by fucking around but this is overkill. Keep changing the location sure but make it public anyway, I'm not gonna ask for permission to go each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a joke? I mean I love the meet and I too hate the faggots who ruin it by fucking around but this is overkill. Keep changing the location sure but make it public anyway, I'm not gonna ask for permission to go each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm just repeating info that was given man

Back