EuroCar detail // Fin de saison - Last Call //

CelicaGTS

Shop Representative
This year has been another great year. Started it earlier than expected and much busier. To the point I stopped showing pictures on this forum for the lack of time and I rather spent 1 hour quality time with friends and family than loading hundreds of pictures.

As some of you may know, I was offered and interesting job for the winter in a warmer place :D, (still detailing) and should be back next spring to continue in Montreal. This detailing section has gone through so many changes. Montreal is spoiled with a few awesome detailers and some making a good impression with a good future. Big thanks to the MR members, for the kind words, and for trusting in our services, it was truly a great experience.

It will be so much easier to contact me by email ecdetail at gmail dot com as my number might change. Some people reserve as early as January, and I will be offering 100% mobile services since I'm not sure the location will be available. I will still be here until Sept 20th, some places available but all weekends fully taken.

So thank you once again, but unfortunately the cold winter will not be missed.

-------------------------------------------​

Cette année fut une autre belle année. Ça a commencé plus de bonheur et plus occupée aussi au point où j'ai décidé de ne plus poster par manque de temps et que je préferais passer du temps avec des amis et famille.

Comme certains le savent déjà, on m'a offert un travail pour la saisson d'hiver (toujours en detailing) dans un endroit plus chaud. :D Je devrais être de retour pour le printemps prochain. Merci à tous les membres de MR pour vos mots, votre gentillesse et pour avoir fait confiance sur nos services, ce fût une excellent expérience.

Il sera plus facile de me contacter par email @ ecdetail at gmail dot com afin de faire des résérvations. Il y a des clients qui résérvent depuis le mois de Janvier donc soyez pas gêner de faire vos résérvations. J'offrirais un services 100% mobile car je ne crois pas que la place actuelle sera disponible. Je serais ici jusqu'au 20 Septembre, mais deja des places sont prises surtout la fds.

Alors un gros merci encore, et certainement que l'hiver froid ne sera pas manqué :)

Thank you.

And thanks to NicoBKN for your help for this season. You are doing amazing work and hope to have the chance to work with you again next year.

Alex its always a pleasure working with you! Hopefully my schedule is going to be more flexible next year.

Good luck with all your future projects, take care buddy *tu*

PS: thanks you the kind words

Alex its always a pleasure working with you! Hopefully my schedule is going to be more flexible next year.

Good luck with all your future projects, take care buddy *tu*

PS: thanks you the kind words

np. I will be referring some clients to you. Specially since I won't be able to do a winter prep. I know they'll be in good hands.

Congrats on the new job Alex!!!! So no winter prep for me this season?!?

Thank you.
Let me know when you're available and I'll try my best. Except on weekends. I can have a place in the west island as well. Looking forward to see you.

And thanks for the referral, you and your friend have good tastes on cars.

Thank you.
Let me know when you're available and I'll try my best. Except on weekends. I can have a place in the west island as well. Looking forward to see you.

And thanks for the referral, you and your friend have good tastes on cars.

No problem Alex, he was very happy with the job :)

I would be amazing if you can get a shop in WI. I'll let you know

fuck bitches, make money; that's what alex does. somewhere in there he gets some detailing done too.

fuck bitches, make money; that's what alex does. somewhere in there he gets some detailing done too.

lol
Everytime I pass by your work I try to spot your car but with no success. Actually, your car is on my desktop wallpaper. Let me know if you want a Hi-res copy.

large.jpg

I'm currently fully booked and overbooked as usual. Thanks everyone.. I feel bad I can't stay for the winter prep. Looks like winter is catching up so fast, but best wishes to all of you and the current detailers.

Back