News: The UltraRide'11 -5year Anniversary- September 11th 2011

wtf happened lol

296434_10150366171611294_720816293_10269406_12036223_n.jpg

something with the mr2 and mazda5 and then someone whacked a red genesis

also, what did the bagged mk4 golf get stopped for?

It was great fun but so many cars. They should have sent out cars by batches. Something like sending a batch of 50 cars every 10-15min... Or with so many cars like Gumball you need to have a longer run. I don't know if it would be better but if it works for Gumball don't see why it couldn't work here.

Any pictures of Black RSX, White RSX, Honda Prelude on Goldies, Cobra or 70's Challenger would be appreciated.

My ride was just fine, we stopped a bit, letting the biggest batch go on, then we cruised all the way to the P3 with almost no trafic keeping a steady pace with a few people on the way!

my ride sucked because...

the first exit we were spose to take we didnt get too because cops blocked it off so the group i was with (street freaks detailing) decided to just highway cruise it to tremblant because we kept hearing of road blocks and people getting pulled

the only real way to keep the ride in smaller numbers without actually having to tell people not to come would have been to have a bunch of smaller UR's thru out the summer, but i know kosta and his team aren't money growing machines that have all that much free time =/

C'était malade à part le barrage de police pour la sortie De La Sayette et l'os** (pick-up sonoma rouge) qui m'a reculé dedans dans le parking du mt tremblant dès que je suis arrivé... je suis reparti aussi vite... Ca a gâché ma journée :(

On my side it was great ride... HAd a lot of fun with friend, food at tremblant was good and i saw alot of great ride. Also I was really impressed by the fact that I didn't see many people acting like retards. I was scared that all those idiots from JDM monday would have came acting like morons.

Finally, logik and EV your my heros I had a good laugh when I saw your "s2000"

food at tremblant was good

Where did you go? Mont Tremblant's food fuckin sucks ass. We ate at Spag&Co, waited fucking half an hour, I told the server we gotta leave and she gave me my plate in 2 minutes. The plate was enough for my 7 years old brother. There was also soap in the water they give. We went next to the pita express thing because I was still hungry. Ordered one with beef: that fucking bitch microwaved a hamburger meat and broke it into 2 pieces and put it in the pita. Thank god the ice cream was decent.

Last edited:
Where did you go? Mont Tremblant's food fuckin sucks ass. We ate at Spag&Co, waited fucking half an hour, I told the server we gotta leave and she gave me my plate in 2 minutes. The plate was enough for my 7 years old brother. There was also soap in the water they give. We went next to the pita express thing because I was still hungry. Ordered one with beef: that fucking bitch microwaved a hamburger meat and broke it into 2 pieces and put it in the pasta. Thank god the ice cream was decent.

We went at "Le diable", i had a Burger and nachos.. All my friends that was with me liked what they got.

At first I wanted to go at spag&co but my friends and GF didn't feel like going there.... Seems like We did the right choice in the end.

Back