LF: E46 BMW M3 (Hard top/6 Speed MT)

did you see this one or any horror stories about this one :p ?
http://www.lespac.com/vehicules/autos/pointe-claire/d-bmw-m3-2003-csl-LPaZZ24553698WWcpZZ26WWgrZZ12

BTW how far are you willing to go to get one did you check in the states ontario...

No I didnt look into that one lol sorry.

I've been searching in all of Canada... Maybe you found something for me?
If I start getting desperate (in spring maybe), I will start looking in the USA.

Btw congrats Holeshot! I would've been interested, but I am very picky with lots of things... like color :S

Found a manual '99 cab out West, low mileage. Did this model have any problems? Price is unposted, but the used car dealer wants $13,500; my trade is a 2002 330i, manual, sports and Harmon Kardon packages, 110,00 km, clean Carfax and passed BMW inspetion.
Should I take time off work to drive out West in November..!

No sunroof and black interior AW E46.... 6speed M3.
TIM3%20085.jpg

TIM3%20202.jpg

TIM3%20373.jpg

TIM3%20643.jpg

TIM3%20709.jpg

TIM3%20798.jpg

$27,900

PM or call 514-924-7839

Damn you for posting this now Fabulaos!!!!

What year and how many km??

what year car is the interior from? did you change everything down to the carpet?

Damn you for posting this now Fabulaos!!!!

What year and how many km??

what year car is the interior from? did you change everything down to the carpet?

2002 now with 130,000km. I put 30k km on the odometer this summer alone. I used to work downtown living in the west island and would go to Laval & St-Joseph on the weekend. Never winter Driven.

The interior is all black with the exception of the front seats, because I have Recaro Pole Position for the weekend and use the gray ones for everyday. However, if the buyer absolutely wants black seats I can get my hands on a set once they decide to buy it for real. Recaros are not sold with the car because I want to keep them for my next purchase, unless the price is right. The interior came out of an 05. The dash and carpets came from the states. I had red for a week and got bored so I went with all black.

The headliner is in black Alcantara.

Reason for selling it.
I went lapping 2 weeks ago, not with my ///M:

and watched this video:

all in the same day.

Maintenance & mods all done by myself. All fluids change and inspection II done plus some, so the car is mint.
If interested pm me with more questions.

Back