Article: I found the girl of my dreams..

En plus normalement Altivec a des comebacks que c'est du pure WIN, j'avais mon popcorn ready, j'mattendais à voir du gold mais j'ai été décu il a été très pacifique.

On veut une traduction!!! loll

cars_and_girls_porsche_911_turbo_and_romanian_model.jpg

this her?

Hahaha this makes a great article! Lolz

AC22 bring the pics and this thread will reach another level of epicness!

Sorry guys. Soneone ruined it...

Wasn't the picture enough to have fun with?

Any personal info posted again results in a ban.

For anyone still interested in the original post. First the car is turbo ( not oem turbo ) The girl driving it is the owners daughter ( she drives a bmw 325 ) And she has a boyfriend. She is a regular at our shop and i think when you spotted her she had just left the shop, she came with her fathers car to check if her bmw was ready.

For anyone still interested in the original post. First the car is turbo ( not oem turbo ) The girl driving it is the owners daughter ( she drives a bmw 325 ) And she has a boyfriend. She is a regular at our shop and i think when you spotted her she had just left the shop, she came with her fathers car to check if her bmw was ready.

If that's the case, then there are two hot Brunettes with the same era Porsche in Montreal..The girl I know, bought it herself and is a mid 30's company owner, no BF..I haven't seen hers in person, so maybe that's not her then (cant tell the face from the original pic).Its her DD in the summer and I think she has a Rover Sport as well.

In that case, no need for me to repost pics of the girl i know :) .

Comme j'ai dit je suis pas vraiment interessé!
Je veux juste savoir si ya dautre shop que rombotis qui travail sur ce genre de char dans mon coin..

So I was driving on Rockland about an hour ago and saw the Porsche parked at the Tim Hortons, I pulled in and waited until she got out.. knew it was the same Porsche cuz of the wheels. Car's pretty beaten up and the exhaust pipe is about to fall off, it also sounds like total ass.. which makes it even hotter.

6gHOh.jpg

Back