2016 F1 Thread

Great race. VAN scores McLarens first points( give this kid a full time ride), Great driving from WEH and nice to see manor battling.

Haas and GRO P5!!! All the haters have magically vanished. Car has great pace but they won't develop it anymore as they're focusing on 2017

Rossi's first win of the season? Front row start for him, ahead of lorenzo.

Maybe marquez will slow him down out of spite, or maybe he cracks under pressure and falls.

Hope so, Lorenzo took the lead in the mind games at Race 1. Marquez will be looking for to win but I can see a Rossi-Marquez showdown like last year if the race stays dry.

Great race. VAN scores McLarens first points( give this kid a full time ride), Great driving from WEH and nice to see manor battling.

Haas and GRO P5!!! All the haters have magically vanished. Car has great pace but they won't develop it anymore as they're focusing on 2017

Grosjean is doing a fantastic job, will it be Verstappen or Grosjean at Ferrari in 2017???

RIC to Ferrari. VES to Redbull. Ferrari hasn't been keen on young drivers...

I say GRO get's a Podium by Canada or in Canada.

This song still applies to McHonda

cant wait to see ultrasoft compound in monaco and mtl, im wondering how much lap they will get on those, and what kind of performance they will get

Anybody saw the pre race show on TSN ?

The interview with Hamilton and the Toro-Rosso drivers were very good, also had talks in the paddock with Toto Wolf and Red Bull engineer.

Great stuff

I had to watch the race on NBCSN and boy does their coverage blow monkey balls! They have no idea how F1 works, it's amazing.

Near the end of the race Kimi was keeping about 6s behind Nico but because they were lapping slower cars it played within 5 and 7 seconds and they couldn't understand why.

I tried to watch it on Canal+ sports I wasn't impressed.

I will stick to Sky moving forward. The pre race coverage is the best and Brundle is good.

I stream all F1 races through AceStream. Sky feed and in HD! Sadly I watched the Australia on RDS, what a farce.

Anybody saw the pre race show on TSN ?

The interview with Hamilton and the Toro-Rosso drivers were very good, also had talks in the paddock with Toto Wolf and Red Bull engineer.

Great stuff

I did watch it on TSN5, Great stuff!

BTW people, on TSN you can watch live feed from Sky Sports(UK) all weekend long.

For the Friday session(more so like last year), where you can learn everyting you need to know for the current weekend as well as stuff that happened since the last GP including car development and everyting in great detail... always interesting IMO.

Now on Saturday, there is a pre and a post qualification report, which is very nice.

On race day, there is a pre-race show, then on the grid as if you were there and some post race interviews with pilots and various teams staff, simply awesome coverage like I always dreamed of for F1!

Pour RDS 2 thumbs down, la description est ''correcte'' mais pour le reste ils ont l'air des gérants d'estrade et l'effort du réseau n'est nettement pas à la hauteur. Tu vois que tout ce que les 2 gars radotent pour les fois où c'est pertinent, c'est qu'ils ont juste vu le feed de Sky Sports de la veille et qu'ils ont pris des notes. Il n'arrivent jamais avec rien de nouveau car à part à Montréal ils n'ont personne sur les lieux et en 2016 tout le monde est capable de lire et aller chercher les nouvelles sur les sites internet tout comme eux...ils font juste faire une résumé de ce qu'on trouve sur le site de la F1 en général ou une traduction du package de presse.

Tortora qui commente maintenant de son salon!?! wtf??????? si t'es pas sur place, t'as aucune valeur ajoutée!!! enlevez-moi le de là! Il est pas plus au courant que n'importe qui d'autre qui a l'internet et son expérience du milieu d'il y a 3-5-15 ans sert pu à rien maintenant, tout a changé et il est plus dans la game, sorry.

I'm shocked that you guys didn't know how good Sky's coverage is and are only discovering it now.. F1 in United Kingdom is a religion with HAM and BUT the gods. Croft does piss me with the HAM sack siding though

BBC had solid coverage as well and now ITV is pretty good. RDS is a complete joke with Totora. I do enjoy Will Buxton on NBCSN

I stream all F1 races through AceStream. Sky feed and in HD! Sadly I watched the Australia on RDS, what a farce.

I've had Acestream player downloaded 3 months ago but I'm not clear with what I have to do watch a stream. :dunno:

I'm curious to know which site do you use to stream on race morning?

Who will kick daddy fucker Bwanie outside... god I hate this guy....U seen what he said today over the paper about the F1 drivers?
I enjoy the franchise of Kimi anyhow...

I've had Acestream player downloaded 3 months ago but I'm not clear with what I have to do watch a stream. :dunno:

I'm curious to know which site do you use to stream on race morning?

I get my ace links off Reddit, they are usually always the same. I watch it through AcePlayer, Ill post a link when I get home

Who will kick daddy fucker Bwanie outside... god I hate this guy....U seen what he said today over the paper about the F1 drivers?
I enjoy the franchise of Kimi anyhow...

He said that yesterday.. Jalopnik is slow to report news they get from r/formula1

I get my ace links off Reddit, they are usually always the same. I watch it through AcePlayer, Ill post a link when I get home

I set all that up last night. I've been watching so so quality on kodi.

Ace is tha shiznit.

Back