Recent content by 99kawa

1. 9

motorcycle mechanic

anyone know of a good cheap mechanic/garage???
  2. 9

Winter storage

This is my first winter with a bike, do you have any tips/procedures/to-dos/to-donts for proper storage. :dunno: My bike will b kept in an unheated garage. Thanks!!
  3. 9

Fairings

I need the lower fairing for my '99 zx9r, anyone know where can i get locally? Thanks
  4. 9

Ride now_327

Anyone down to ride now. Prob 327 n area. Txt me 514 404 7833
  5. 9

Road test question

I have my road test thursday. For the bike rental, do i have to contact a school to rent a bike or will they already be in stock at the saaq?? :dunno: Thanks
  6. 9

looking for parts!!

hey, looking for parts (ASAP) for my bike, need a fuel pump and front brakes.. wheres a good place to buy and get good price.. anywhere in or around mtl or a website?? thanks!!
  7. 9

Who wants to ride??

Looking for sumone to go riding wit, I'm a noob so u have to have ur full license for 2 yrs. I'm located west island. N i'll pay u gas money.
  8. 9

motorcycle gear..

lemme know where you get your deals on gear (websites or stores in and around montreal). im looking for everything. helmet, boots, jacket, gloves, etc.. any helpful suggestions are appreciated. :bigup: thanks
  9. 9

plates

anyone have info on plates for motorcycles.. i heard that u can get a 6month plate, but i went to saaq yesterday and chick told me that i have to get 12month plate ??? am i gonna b stuck paying $1410 ?? :yikes: thanks
Back