Recent content by BDawk

1. BDawk

Need an MRI, any private clinics to recommend?

I recently tore my MCL and need an MRI asap. Although I live on a tiny little island in the Bahamas and I have no choice but to go somewhere else to get it. So far the 1st option is Nassau,Bahamas, but I called and they gave me a quote of 1800 just the scan, which is ridiculous IMO. I'm...
  2. BDawk

Epic Skyline ad on Craigslist

Sh*ts getting real, real fucking fast
  3. BDawk

I'll just leave this here..

*tu*
  4. BDawk

Girls with Ink, maybe? NSFW

I'm probably not the only one.. Feel free to add more *tu*
  5. BDawk

F10 awd m5 ?

Source What do you guys think? Could be nice but in all honesty , 5 years ago , I would've never tought seeing a Twin turbo V8 AWD M5 in the BMW lineup :dunno: I think it could be great as long as they keep it as an option so we can still have the RWD!
  6. BDawk

1997 5spd Ford Ranger 2500

Bonjour, j'affiche le camion pour un ami 1997 Ford Ranger Splash 4x4 2500$: Splash V6 4.0 L manuel king cab avec boite en fibre de 6 pieds, propriétaire depuis 3 ans et beaucoup de chose ont été fait dessus plus de 4000 de facture a l'appuit, dont le differentiel LSD refait à neuf système...
  7. BDawk

02 Civic 2800$$

Hey guys, Here is a Honda Civic 2002 It has 225xxx kms and it's auto Windshield recently changed, maintenance was done regularly with bills on hand to prove it Oil pan was changed Battery Exhausts gaskets It's on winter tires , good until this winter or for the winter depending on the...
  8. BDawk

Honda Civic 02 3500$$ Nego

Hey guys, Here is a Honda Civic 2002 It has 225xxx kms and it's auto Windshield recently changed, maintenance was done regularly with bills on hand to prove it Oil pan was changed Battery Exhausts gaskets It's on winter tires , good until this winter or for the winter depending on the...
  9. BDawk

Honda Civic 02 3500$$ Nego

10. BDawk

Badass BMW F10

:run: Source
  11. BDawk

First Ruined and Riced Out 1M

I don't know what the hell is wrong with this guy.. It's from Singapour, it appears that the license plate on this cost 100 000 USD$. Anyways this has to be the worse joke out there . Via http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/08/15/overkill-white-bmw-1-series-m-coupe-in-singapore/ :(
  12. BDawk

Could somebody translate this for me? * Kijiji ad fail inside

I can't believe this, how can you not care and be that bad.. http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-autos-et-camions-1997-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Larado-W0QQAdIdZ303533449
  13. BDawk

Pothole just went to another level!

This morning corner Boyer & St-Zotique, street just collapsed under the truck! Now this is really getting insane..
  14. BDawk

Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited ZJ advices needed

What do you think? Im currently shopping for a SUV , around 3k is my budget for this car and I always liked the ZJ, I have looked at others from same category like Ford Explorer, Toyota 4 Runner But none of these are like the Jeep, dunno guess it's a matter of taste, Any of you guys had or...
  15. BDawk

Toss like a boss

Dunno if it's a repost, sorry if it is, still cool tough Guy has a lot of time on his hands..
Back