Recent content by cvcsleeper

1. cvcsleeper

Valve spring compressor

Who else sells this besides Snap-on?
  2. cvcsleeper

Kids with pellet guns

I feel kinda bad for that kid....but I still can't help but laugh. "ahhh! Stop it you f***ers!" :laugh: Video
  3. cvcsleeper

Spain doesn't f*** around!

Video Insane police tactics! Doubt we'll see that in North America.
  4. cvcsleeper

Where to buy a digital camera

I'm planning on buying a Canon Powershot A70 soon. I just don't know what shops have a competitive price. I did a search, and everyone is saying the Future Shop sucks etc... but they don't mention where to buy it from instead of there. The only other shop that I remember reading is Centre Hi-Fi...
  5. cvcsleeper

The kid's got skills

Video
  6. cvcsleeper

Machining hub-centric rings

I bought some hub-centric rings last summer for my csa rims. The inner diameter was fine, fit perfectly on the hub, but the the outer diameter was too small, it was just floating in the rim. I returned it and bought some from other places and they all had the same problem. Now what I want to...
  7. cvcsleeper

WTB: Engine mounts

I'm looking for: - 99-00 SiR rear tranny mount - 99-00 SiR driver side mount brack (the one bolted on the block) - 94+ Integra front tranny mount If you know anyone who is selling or planning on selling any of these, please let me know. Thanks
  8. cvcsleeper

WTB B-series axles shafts

WTB B-series axle shafts Like the topic says, I'm looking for axles shafts from a B-series engine. In other words axles shafts from either a 99-00 Civic SiR or 94+ Integra. Thanks
  9. cvcsleeper

Which rims do you prefer?

I want to know your opinions of which ones you prefer. Rota Slipstream In case other ones don't work Rota Circuit 8 Picture them in black though.
  10. cvcsleeper

Drive axles for GSR

For a GSR swap in an EK, can I use any B series drive axles? I was told it wouldn't be a problem. I'm just confirming.
  11. cvcsleeper

How do you store an engine?

If you get an engine out of a vehicle for a while (1-2 months), what do you do to make sure the internals don't seize up or rust? I was told to fill the engine up to the valve cover with oil and to crank it once a day. I was told that once the engine was installed, it would smoke for a...
  12. cvcsleeper

Purchasing from Toronto

Does anybody have any experience with purchasing parts (engine in my case) from the Toronto Metropolitan Area? Any place you recommend? I'm looking for a USDM GS-R engine and I'm having trouble finding one around here. I don't really think I'll have much of a choice but to buy one from down there.
  13. cvcsleeper

F***ing thieves!

I went to the Auto Show tonight, left there around 9:30pm and got to my car in Pointe-Claire at around 10pm and some piece of sh*t ripped off my spoiler! It wasn't one of those APC aluminium things, it was an original SiR spoiler. I didn't add it on it was there when I bought it. Now all I have...
  14. cvcsleeper

Tachometer problem

I have a 96 Civic DX and the other day my tach just died. It's at zero and hasn't moved since then. I checked the wiring for the power source going into the gauge cluster, that was fine. Then I checked the tachometer signal wire (blue wire going to ignition control module) and there was voltage...
  15. cvcsleeper

Wtb: 96-97 P72

Looking for 96 or 97 P72 GSR ecu. PM me the info.
Back