Recent content by Gregster

1. Gregster

Polestar 2 rental and a UK adventure

I spent a week in the UK with a Polestar 2 that I rented at Hertz. Yes I’ll be honest the first one I picked up promptly broke down with some electric issues with around 8000miles. Had to return it to hertz for a replacement but let’s pretend it never happened The replacement car had 10 miles...
  2. Gregster

European road trip with a Hertz Model 3

I posted this elsewhere but have been wanting to share it here… Last month we flew to Germany for Easter and we rented a Model 3 at Hertz in Frankfurt for the trip. I’ve been toying with renting an EV for our last few European trips and finally decided to try it. We flew from Montreal to...
  3. Gregster

Your car/truck as it sits now thread.

Skills wrapping the wire around the wheel to reduce pressure on the port Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Gregster

Salon de l'auto 2023

Lol the media day ends at lunch Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Gregster

2023 FIA Formula 1 World Championship Thread

2022 is over. Let’s move to 2023 Does RBR continue dominance ? Does Hamilton Retire ? Does Ferrari win? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Gregster

2022 spotted thread.

Waste of space and too large. Too much cost to operate. Sometimes I find my house is too large and some spaces we don’t use optimally. The running joke in the Mini community is you will end up with more than just one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Gregster

Clarkson’s Farm Shop Tour

Most roads follow old bridal paths that turned into stage coach paths. They they were paved for car use cars were very small but by then the town had built up. Lots village predates the founding of Canada… I mean the discovery of Canada. Motorways and most Dual carriage ways are “normal” size...
  8. Gregster

Clarkson’s Farm Shop Tour

This am we stopped in at Diddly Squat Farm Shop in Chipping Norton. It’s about 20 min drive from where we are staying. We got there at opening, 9:30am and stayed for about 20 mins. Lisa his Gf was there and she was super nice. The shop itself is the size of a medium sized garden shed. We ended...
  9. Gregster

Cheddar Gorge UK drive video

Stopped my Cheddar Gorge just outside Bristol today and wanted to share it. Sorry I didn’t drive like a maniac or crash. My wife filmed on her iphone 13 promax Downhill section Uphill take Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Gregster

Masaker/ TruPower is a saint

Thanks for the wheels Trupower. Happy they’re on the car now! It’s been a long winter Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Gregster

Post a pic of your last purchase

Ha! Wife thought it was for her but it actually was for me for a change! She texts me “your stupid Lululemon order is in and you didn’t get me anything” https://shop.lululemon.com/p/men-pants/Commission-Pant-Classic-Warpstreme-32/_/prod9510025?color=35488&skuId=136325433&sz=36 I will enjoy...
  12. Gregster

Making sense of underground wires map for fence

I'm building a fence. I got this back from Info Ex. Yes I know there is a buried electrical line/ Videotron etc. Problem is while I can build the fence I don't understand this map they sent me My house is the happy face. I'd like to know the distance between my house and the line. Who can help...
  13. Gregster

Queen of the Ring has passed away

https://drivetribe.com/p/sabine-schmitz-dies-aged-51-JL9JU_jXT0eFNQNaMQr34g?commentId=OsaZ5PQMTQa_Ydj837elQQ&iid=SF5vqV4gSZaeU4Pbbiae5g#OsaZ5PQMTQa_Ydj837elQQ Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. Gregster

CAQ Racism solution!

Appoint a Québécois white guy from Saint Jérôme to the role. In before "white guy finds there is no racism as long as white people are first in line " Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. Gregster

Jay Leno Garage- The Pride of Boisbriand!

Firebird WS6. @Metro666 needs a box of tissues and 5 mins alone [emoji2957] Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Back