Recent content by hellraiser56

1. H

TSW Hyper silver - 18x8 5x114

4 x TSW Hyper Silver Snetterton Rims very good condition, some minor scratches. purchased in 2013 Size: 18 inches Width: 8 inches Offset: +40 Bolt Pattern: 5x114 Lip depth: 1 inch Currently on 4 lowprofile Wanli summer tires; 225/40r18 good for another 1 - 2 summer TSW website...
  2. H

Driving with a stiff clutch

do any of you who drive standard with a stiff clutch pedal notice a difference in leg size?? lol I recently noticed that my left quad (more specifically my vastus medialis) is significantly larger than my right quad. I started training both legs independently at the gym to try and gradually...
  3. H

Cherche bodyshop dans les environ de Lachine qui prete voiture

J'aurais un aile arriere a faire réparé sur ma G35, pas mal de rouille en surface du a une job de body mal faite avant que j'achete la voiture... Je cherche une place qui ne va pas couter trop chere (budget d'étudiant...) et qui va etre capable de me preter une voiture de courtoisie pendant la...
  4. H

XBOX 360: far cry 3

FS, far cry 3 for xbox 360. 40$, located in lachine
  5. H

Insurance Question

My car was damaged today and i have an insurance related question. I live in an apt building and my exterior parking spot happens to be right under all the balconies. With todays wind a slate of glass got blown off someones balcony and dented my fender, chipped paint off my hood and scratched...
  6. H

The future of tire design.

one day
  7. H

Time travel game

you wanna play a lil game? ok the person posting above you chooses where you are sent (year and place, can be very specific or quite vague. Ex. stone age, 954 europe.. and with this information you decide on what you would do with your CURRENT knowledge, so you cant say that you'll invent...
  8. H

guy from RFD goes to walmart and gets hundreds of dollars worth of halo DLC for free

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bb-fs-eb-am-wm-halo-4-preorder-deals-1180998/92/ they were about to throw away a box of extra DLC cards they had... lol this guy just got them for free. the halo suits go on ebay for like 20-30$ each
  9. H

MTL Club scene/Nightlife

So what are the currently good places in Mtl? Im looking for a place to have my birthday this weekend, and honestly I very rarely go out. I'm looking for a lounge/club that would be good for people between 22 and 25 yrs old, group of about 20. NCG looked cool and i'd like to check it out at...
  10. H

Calgary Car Show - DRIVEN 2012 (117 pics)

Here's some pics I took yesterday, awesome show. Our shop (Topspeed Auto & Tuning) won two prizes, best skyline ( blue with all the carbon) and best drift car (red zenki with the star decals) edit: just view the whole album on photobucket, easier to scroll through for you guys: (117...
  11. H

Haters gonna hate

http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?813168-Out-in-Alberta-here-s-my-buddies-drift-car&p=8612722#post8612722
  12. H

FS/FT: 2003 Infiniti G35 coupe (black, manual, brembo pkg)

Looking for sale or trade for anything of a lesser value plus cash on your part. Interested in pretty much anything as long as its 04 and up and preferably black or grey. (car or suv) 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 162 XXX km on car Engine was changed at 93 xxx km by dealer under warranty, took too...
  13. H

whaaaaaaaaaaa?

saw this today: http://www.jetetroll.com/ cant seem to find any of it funny in french
Back