Recent content by J-Slim

1. J-Slim

Almost complete sound system for sale

Hello, i have: 1 12 inch mtx tc 712 in a ported thunder box 400w rms 130$ 1 mtx 4001 amplifier 100$ 1 rockford fosgate p400.4 4 chan amp 225$ 1 bassworx capacitor 1 farrad 20$ 1 pair of infinity kappa 6.5's 75$ SOLD 1 pair of regular infinity 6x9s still under warranty at future shop 125$...
  2. J-Slim

1998 accord ex catalytic converter

where to buy and for how much $$$$ plz no need for install just the part
  3. J-Slim

Pioneer 8600 radio, rockford fosgate 400.4 amp and bassworx capacitor

Hi, as the title states i have all 3 for sale. Im asking 450 slightly negotiable. I dont really want to sell separately because i need this stuff to go asap! Thx you can reach me at 514-804-3425 for more info
  4. J-Slim

Flocka flocka flocka flocka

BOW! BOW! BOW! BOW! BITCH IM BUSTIN AT EM! anddddddddd for the haters ya ya i used to think he sucked dick, but i put his mnixtape in my car last night and the shit is insane for sound systems discuss
  5. J-Slim

Fifa 11 -- who got it?

so ya FIFA 11 came out, i just wanna know who got it and what you think about it compared to the passed fifa games. i personally love ittttt, the crossing is so much better, the way the virtual pro works is sooo much better, everything is soooooooooo sick. its wayyyy less annoying and...
  6. J-Slim

This is what happens when you buy your wife a car

she puts this on as her first mod http://www.carlashes.com/
  7. J-Slim

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

this game looks fucking epic GameSpot Video: Deus Ex: Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer
  8. J-Slim

This summer is gonna be insane

cuz after eminem comes out on tuesday, we got lloyd banks coming out im sure youve beamer benz or bentley along with its remix..... peep this YouTube- Lloyd Banks - Any Girl Feat. Lloyd - Official Song
  9. J-Slim

Feels good to be a winner

i went to court today for the second time both times were seatbelts tickets and the same defense worked in both cases feels good to come out a winner, its like my way of sticking it to our whack ass government screw them as much as they can while they screw us beyond belief
  10. J-Slim

How I Met Your Mother fans ITT

i watched season one completely on friday and that fucking show is FTW, PWNS big bang theory HARD, funniest show ive ever seen since the fresh prince of bel air, its even better than 2.5 men barney FTW discuss
  11. J-Slim

Heavy Rain PS3

anyone played it? i heard mixed things about it and i really dont like the controls, aside from that the gameplay vids are siiiiick should i trade in assassins creed 2 and get it or is it worth just renting? also 8-10 hours of gameplay isnt nearly satisfying enough
  12. J-Slim

Trey Songz Is The Freestyle King

drakes over Trey Songz - Over (Freestyle) [NEW SONG 2010] ushers lil freak TREY SONGZ- LITTLE FREAK (REMIX)
  13. J-Slim

Eminem Destroys Drake's Over & Lloyd Banks' Beamer benz Or bentley

dont deny this man pwns all right now he rly does YouTube- Eminem - Despicable - Freestyle - Drake "Over" & "Beamer, Benz, or Bentley"
  14. J-Slim

are you gonna let me post in off-topic?

seriously why lock all my threads? im not doing anything wrong less qq plz
  15. J-Slim

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

to wreak more fucking havoc:run:
Back