Recent content by jmacman12

1. jmacman12

Event Coverage: Spring Bash 2016

Let me help http://lmgtfy.com/?q=montreal+racing+forums you're welcome inb4nobodyusesdesktop
  2. jmacman12

Free Audi A4 B5 Floor Mats

Yes you read the title correctly, I have some leftover front B5 carpets left over from cleaning my garage from my old car. Whoever wants them can have them for free. It would be nice if you traded me a giftcard of sorts for them but if you dont have any then no big deal, just pass it forward...
  3. jmacman12

FS: Nikon Lenses (18-55 & 55-200)

J'ai 2 lentilles à vendre: AF-S DX VR Zoom-Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G IF-ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II Et un protecteur de lentille: Hoya 52mm DMC PRO1 Clear Protector (presentment sur le 55-200) Negotiable. Raison du vente: changement de camera...
  4. jmacman12

What Happened to MR Tuning Awards?

I only currently see the "Vote for car of the year" hanging around. What happened to favorite tuning shops graphics, wraps, dips, detailing and performance shop threads? Was there a legal issue with sponsors? Thread used to be here...
  5. jmacman12

Pieces GRATUIT Impreza RS

I'm offering the following parts for free: Impreza RS Transmission 4.11 Impreza RS Rear Diff 4.11 Impreza RS Hubs with calipers (balljoints stuck in them) Impreza RS Axles (front) Impreza WRX Control arms w/endlinks Impreza RS Suspension (4 corners) I have no use for any of it anymore since I...
  6. jmacman12

FS: 2003 Honda Civic Coupe

Année: 2003 Marque: Honda Modèle: Civic Couleur: Gris Kilometres: 170 XXX Auto/Manuel: Manuel Condition: Usagé Raison de la vente: Achat d'un autre auto Prix: $3000 NON-NEGO Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  7. jmacman12

1998 Honda Civic DX

Année:1998 Marque:Honda Modèle: Civic Couleur:violet Kilometres:228949 Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: Usager/endomager Raison de la vente: Besoin de plus de place Prix: 550 Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1059819381 Rolling shell civic ek a vendre...
  8. jmacman12

FS: Various WRX/STi Parts

I have a few items up for sale 2004 WRX Transmission w/120k that includes: - 4 axels - Rear diff - Clutch master cyl Price: 900 OBO http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1045288423 STi Trunk+Wing - Replica wing - No rust or scratches - Painted in 1G silver Price 500 OBO...
  9. jmacman12

FS: Random WRX parts

Okay I have a bunch of parts lying around and I want space in my garage for winter: - 2003 WRX mags mounted on winter tires with 3-4mm left. Wheels are in great condition. Reason for sale: won't clear my new brake set up. Asking $300, nego in person. - OEM clockpod with 2 clocks. Reason...
  10. jmacman12

Audi 6 disc CD changer

Back in the day this was a very expensive factory upgrade for Audi's and volkswagen's alike. I have one laying around from my old b5. I see they sell on eBay for about $100, so I'll list at $75 OBO. Save the joys of paypal fees, shipping/import and wait time. Or, offer me a cool trade...
  11. jmacman12

"Kei To The City" A Mighty Car Mods feature film for their season 6 premiere.

"Kei To The City" A Mighty Car Mods feature film for their season 6 premiere. I don't usually plug you guys with my stuff but this is a big deal for MCM, as it's their second "full length" film. I'm just trying to help get it some more exposure as I'm quite proud to be a part of their team...
  12. jmacman12

Munnich Motorsport's Audi A3...I have no words

The Munnich Team has nicknamed it the "S3 Supercar" I have no idea what to say. This machine is just pure awesome. It looks almost as though it was drawn up by Audisport as a new car to launch Audi back into the rally scene. That or Audi built their own version of an STi haha. I...
  13. jmacman12

Tuning Options

Got some questions for you Subaru guru. The undisputed tuner of choice is the Accessport, no doubt. However what happens when you install more than basic bolt ons? Aka aside from intake and catback. You'll need a protune obviously and as I'm aware Cobb offers this service to be installed on...
  14. jmacman12

WTB/LF: Various GD Parts

Hey guys I'm trying to help my cousin out. He's looking for the following parts: - ATi 52mm center triple gauge pod (brand new is $130 so less than $100) - 2004 STi BBS rims (5x100) or STi limited enkeis (they look the same but cost a lot less) - 2004 STi Tail lights (don't want to pay more...
  15. jmacman12

FS: Corksport Rear Sway Bar

I have a BRAND NEW corksport rear sway bar that I'm not using at all. 28mm w/adjustable stiffness Still has a 1 year warranty. Comes in original box with the following: - Stop links - Energy suspension bushings - Instructions/warranty papers Paid 340 due to shipping, import duties and...
Back