Recent content by karizzle

1. karizzle

FS - 195/65R15 BF Goodrich Winter Slalom KSI mounted on rims 5x114.3

Title says it all. Tires were only used 1 winter. 75% thread left asking 315$. located in montreal (west island)
  2. karizzle

Vendu merci

Année:2001 Marque:Toyota ModèleCorolla Couleur:Beige Kilometres:311k Auto/Manuel:Auto Condition:body 7/10 Mecanic 9.5/10 Raison de la vente: Bought new car Prix:$600 Lien vers kijiji/hebdo...
  3. karizzle

Toyota FT-1 to come with an Inline 2.0L 4cyl + electric motors

I really thought (and hoped) BMW would have given it an inline 6 turbo "Engine and Performance of 2016 Toyota FT-1 In a twist of events, many people expected the 2016 Toyota FT-1 (Toyota Supra)car to come fully equipped with either V6 or V8; however, the car has been given a rather smaller 2.0...
  4. karizzle

Sold

Année: 1997 Marque: Honda Modèle CRV Couleur: Blue Kilometres: 199,000 Auto/Manuel: Automatic Condition: Good Raison de la vente: Would like a smaller car Prix: TRADE for car +/- 2,000$ **Must be automatic** I would like to trade (I dont want to deal with the hassle of having to sell then...
  5. karizzle

Just discovered the TT Isle of man race :O

bricks were shat
  6. karizzle

Experience with Color Me Rad run?

Got talked into signing up tonight for the run. Never really did anything like this, just wondering what were your experiences doing it??
  7. karizzle

Srs question - Waiting in line friday morning for xbone?

So i've never been the type to wait in line for a store to open to get something...so I was wondering do you think for the xbone it would be necessary? How bad was the ps4 rush? If stores open at 8, realisticly, what time should i go?? thanks :bigup:
  8. karizzle

urgent need oil pan retapped on civic tonight

I'm in the West Island need someone or garage I can go to open tonight to have a stripped pan retapped. Thanks
  9. karizzle

thewrenchmonkey.com anyone try it?

I was searching interweb for a part and stumbled accross this site. Its like a mini Rockauto except based in canada with free shipping over 70$ anyone had experience with it? thanks
  10. karizzle

Buying a car cash from a dealership

Just wondering if there is any clear advantage to buying a car, full price in cash, from a dealership? How much do you think one could save (%) stricly curiosity sake
  11. karizzle

What song is this? (reggaeton, youtube link inside)

3:27-3:49 thanks
  12. karizzle

2014 Toyota Tundra

Last year's Limited trim will be joined by two higher grades: Platinum for the urban, pickup enthusiast and the 1794 Edition, a leather-swaddled, ranch-themed trim level aimed at Ford's F-150 King Ranch line of lux-o-trucks. Platinum and 1794 also receive the swankiest interiors Tundra has ever...
Back