Recent content by Karumba

1. Karumba

GPU advice

Giving myself a headache reading and re-reading sites to try and determine what GPU to throw in. Looking to do some video editing and my current on-board can definitely not handle that task. Don't need capture, as that is what this upgrade is meant to fix -- have a Hauppauge unit sitting...
  2. Karumba

Powerco Fitness

Does anyone go to this gym? http://www.powercofitness.com/ I see the banners from the highway and was wondering about impressions of it.
  3. Karumba

Audi adds trophy to collection (Ducati)

The news grabbed my attention slightly, so I'm passing it along. http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/17/audi-ducati-idUSL6E8FH5DR20120417
  4. Karumba

PS3 + games

Brand new, sealed CoD: MW2 -- $15 Little Big Planet: GoTY -- $15 ModNation Racers -- $15 Stranglehold -- $5 ---- PS3 (fat) with 320 gig HD -- $150 - was a 40gig to start but upgraded - Has been opened + repaired prior - Comes with SD cables, 1 sixaxis...
  5. Karumba

Friendly reminder: April 1+ Parking

Just a friendly reminder to others that April 1 has passed, therefore certain no parking signs are back in effect. Don't forget as well that bike paths are now open, so no parking there either.
  6. Karumba

Civic 2001-2005

Need to clear out my garage of these left over parts. Since prices are mandatory put them - but negotiable 1) Automatic cluster -- unsure of mileage $25 2) Stock radio (with code) - $10 *3) Sedan headlights -- $40 / pair - driver side is damaged slightly at bolt...
  7. Karumba

Wire Harness - Legacy

Asking if anyone knows where locally they might find a wiring harness for a headunit for a Subaru Legacy 2008 (wagon) ? Most audio shops - or at least the two I checked with - use only Metra (which doesn't have one) nor was it available at an electronics store (also Metra) nor the FutureShop...
  8. Karumba

Wire Harness - Subaru Legacy

Asking if anyone knows where locally they might find a wiring harness for a headunit for a Subaru Legacy 2008 (wagon) ? Most audio shops - or at least the two I checked with - use only Metra (which doesn't have one) nor was it available at an electronics store (also Metra) nor the FutureShop...
  9. Karumba

Mags 17" Fast Inferno (Black/Polished) 4x100

4 x 17" Fast Inferno (Black/Polished) 4x100 Used, dirty, rashed, clearcoat peeling, tires uneven/finished. $400 Pictures; Karumba/Infernos - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
  10. Karumba

Redline Time Attack - June 2nd-3rd, St. Eustache

Posting so others know of it - I will not be attending, but wish the competitors best of luck; http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-6.html
  11. Karumba

Redline Time Attack - June 2nd-3rd, St. Eustache

Posting so others know of it - I will not be attending, but wish the competitors best of luck; http://www.redlinetimeattack.com/index-6.html
  12. Karumba

Looking for a Body Fitness update...

I used to go to was Body Fitness. Had no problems with them except basically when the moving started. That headache along with other stresses kind of stopped me from going to the gym. Looking to start up again, as I'd like to lose what I regained :run: What exactly is the situation with...
  13. Karumba

2 JBL 12" 1000W in sealed box, Pioneer 800w Amp

2 JBL 12" 1000w in a sealed box with a Pioneer 800W 2-Channel amp Sub used for one summer, amp for two summers Link for Amp Specs Looking for $375 Selling for a friend, but can get further details/pictures if so desired. Reply, PM, or e-mail for anything
  14. Karumba

Civic 01-05 items

HP Racing Special H26 Full header + cat: 250$ obo BRAND NEW - still in box Stock 01 sedan Tails: $40 obo Orbit Remote Car starter for Automatics - 2 remotes: $35 obo Sedan EBP grill: $20 obo - No radiator cover Blue plastic license cover: cover shipping/ice cap if picked up...
  15. Karumba

2001 Civic Parts

Trying to clear out my garage slightly : Sedan EBP grill: $25 obo fits 2001-2003 Black TYC projectors - $175 obo fits 2001-2003 As I haven't done this yet, but was planning on it: - Passenger headlight needs to be reopened and cleaned out properly. - Resealing both headlights (slight...
Back