Recent content by Krumply

1. Krumply

The end of cars as we know them?

Does it ever bother you guys that we might be the last generation to drive? With advancements in autonomous cars I wouldn't be surprised to see a Mercedes S class that drives itself in the next 20 years. What does this mean for us?
  2. Krumply

The Whitest Rapper in Montreal (the song is called "im a fucking rhinoceros")

The Whitest Rapper in Montreal (the song is called "im a fucking rhinoceros")
  3. Krumply

Rough World

Watch in HD.
  4. Krumply

Hello Friends.

Hello friends. I have dedicated my life to making my twitter account as swagalicious as possible. Please follow me or at least review my tweets and rate me on my swag. I am always looking for feedback and I hope to one day have a million followers dedicated to my swag laws. Please help me...
  5. Krumply

New and Fresh Rapper on the scene check him out

Just Jack montreal's premier rapper has just released his first video. ENJOY
  6. Krumply

Marijuana

http://whyprohibition.ca/blogs/jacob-hunter/court-strikes-down-marijuana-laws-gives-government-90-days-fix-charter-issues
  7. Krumply

Help my video win the competition

PRESS LIKE ON THIS VIDEO AND YOU WILL HELP ME WIN
  8. Krumply

Fuuuuuuuu

damn. My pet chimpanzee told me this story. my pet chimpanzee would also like to say that those amounts above which he said were allegedly found in the vehicle are actually slightly less than the actual amounts and that he switched up the measurements for privacy issues.
  9. Krumply

Stoners cars

http://forum.grasscity.com/planes-trains-automobiles/446519-post-your-ride.html LOL. some quotes... "2001 Accord. Motegi FF7 Wheels, Alpine Type-E subs, painted emblems flat black, carbon fiber Taillights." "One is a 1993 Mustang LX Hatchback with a 2.3L engine Other is a 2005 Saleen...
  10. Krumply

Dream/realistic favorite watches

Whats your dream and/or favorite watch (you could possibly afford e.g. Rolex Submariner ----> expensive.... but not a million dollars) and why?
  11. Krumply

Baller status (mercedes commercial)

YouTube - Not in this weather! (Mercedes Benz Banned Commercial)
  12. Krumply

browsing through kanye west's blog

and i found this gemballa. normally i don't like cgt's kanYe West : Blog : MATTE BLACK you like?
  13. Krumply

Stupid ass question

k, So i just started working out again for the first time in a long time like 5 days ago. Day one I did biceps triceps here we are day five, and it's time for me to do my biceps triceps again... but the muscle is still sore. Is it safe/useful to work out a muscle that is still...
  14. Krumply

Boring stock na subaru impreza inside (summer 2009 version)

Well here's how it looks like right now, from the back at least... Not much too look at but I was bored, sue me. More pics to come. My "mod" list is as follows - OEM option grill - OEM spoiler - trunk debadge - magnaflow mufflers - Rally armor polyurethane mudflaps To come: - Waiting on...
  15. Krumply

Has this ever happened to you?

So you're driving along, minding your own business, when you notice a cop in your rear view mirror. He sticks on your tail for a little while, following you around. Not much happens for a few minutes and then all of the sudden he turns on his lights. You think, I haven't done anything wrong, so...
Back