Recent content by kuds

1. kuds

PHOTOS: 2009 328i

My fiance and I purchased a 2009 328i, sedan, back in April. Got it in June. And finally had time to do some photos with JagImaging. It's black on saddle brown, with Sport, Premium, and Navigation options. We also tried the Audi A4 & Mercedes C-Class, and the BMW had them beat by a mile. It's...
  2. kuds

Rabbit 2008 Lease Takeover + GET 400$ CASH. PICS INSIDE

I am looking into getting the Passat CC, so I'd need to get rid of my Rabbit. Here's some info: 2008 Rabbit, 2 door Sage Green color (almost grey) Automatic (tiptronic) 100% stock + has the heated seats option 4 year lease, to expire in November 2011 25,000km per year - so must be returned with...
  3. kuds

FS: K&N Air Intake for e36

I have a brand new K&N air intake, with a K&N filter. I never had a chance to install it on my now departed 325is. It will fit pretty much any 6cyl e36. It's the one with a heat shield - It's the same as here: eBay Motors: K&N AIR INTAKE 92-99 BMW 323IS 325IS 328CI M3 E36 (item 290234506353...
  4. kuds

BMW 325is 1994 alpine white

PRICE: $9 000 OR $7 500 without wheels, sub, steering wheel. Time to move out for me, so my car's up for sale. No crying allowed :cry: I will miss it too. - Currently has 178 000km - All the basics such as heated 3 way adjustable seats, automatic windows, mirrors and sunroof, starter...
  5. kuds

Samsung CLP-300 color laser printer 250$ nego!

Almost new printer, just purchased a month ago and barely used. I'm selling it because I need one that will print on very thick stock paper (100lb) which this one can't. It prints great though color & B&W, very fast too. Still have box, manuals, etc... (like all printers, doesn't come with USB...
  6. kuds

Anybody a member of IPTorrent?

Anybody a member of that site? It's invite only at this point, and I need one. I can be emailed at info@onestudio.ca if you can send me one. It's http://www.iptorrents.com Thanks! :bigup:
  7. kuds

BMW 325is 1994 alpine white

Time to move out, so my car's up for sale. - Currently has 173 000km - All the basics such as heated 3 way adjustable seats, automatic windows, mirrors and sunroof, starter, power locks, AC, etc... - Alpine white, black leather interior. - M3 front bumper OEM - M3 rear bumper diffuser - M3...
  8. kuds

LF: Winter beater auto under 1000$

As the title says, I'm looking for a winter beater for my brother. Has to be automatic, 1000$ or less. Post or PM me with what you have.
  9. kuds

1994 BMW 325is :: PICS ::

Time to move out, so my car's up for sale. - Currently has 173 000km - All the basics such as heated 3 way adjustable seats, automatic windows, mirrors and sunroof, starter, power locks, AC, etc... - Alpine white, black leather interior. - M3 front bumper OEM - M3 rear bumper diffuser - M3...
  10. kuds

1994 BMW 325is :: PICS ::

PRICE: $9 000 OR $7 500 without wheels, sub, steering wheel. Time to move out for me, so my car's up for sale. No crying allowed :cry: I will miss it too. - Currently has 178 000km - All the basics such as heated 3 way adjustable seats, automatic windows, mirrors and sunroof, starter, power...
  11. kuds

MEET + PHOTOSHOOT :: Tuesday September 25th

Let's try and get EVERYONE together, for what might be the last big meet of the season. Meet at Julep between 6:30 to 7:30 and then head to a somewhat secret location for a photoshoot. It would be ideal to leave at 7:30 because the lighting is best at that time for photos. 1. kuds 2. e39mofo 3...
  12. kuds

Blackberry + GPS question

I have a blackberry 8800, and I had to make use of the GPS live tracking yesterday. I was just wondering if it works on the network (and you get charged for it) or is it like other GPS's and it only uses satellite technology?
  13. kuds

Getting rid of annoying sounds

I have a 94 BMW and like most older cars (and even some newer ones), there are a lot of very annoying cricks and cracks coming from door panel, pillars, seats, etc... Good thing is they are not too hard to take apart, and I'm leaving for a very long road trip so I wanna get rid of them. Anyone...
  14. kuds

FS: 3.91 Diff

3.91 Differential from a 1994 325is with 160 000km - in good condition. Car was automatic until 140 000km and 5speed since. I am getting an LSD with a longer ratio, so this one is for sale. Will be available mid next week at Bimmershop. Make offers.
  15. kuds

:: PHOTOS :: Next cruise location

I was shooting a wedding today in St-Damase, not too far from Mtl, and the backroads are INSANE. Very smooth (for qc at least), nice twisties, no other cars, 90km speed limit. Our next cruise/meet should definitely take place there. Photo_X was with me, so we stopped to take some shots on the...
Back