Recent content by Lawn.Mower

1. L

FS: MK5 stuff

I have a few parts for sale: MKV Votex Roof Rack with Thule snowboard/ski attachment. (was on 4dr Rabbit, not sure what other models it fits) Price :SOLD MKV 2.5 Neuspeed P-flo (filter can use a cleaning) Price: 100$ + your stock one. PM me if your interested.
  2. L

FS/FT: XXR 522 17x9 5x100/5x114.3

Sold
  3. L

Where to get my mags re-drilled (need the lug holes enlarged)

Where can I go to have the lug holes in my mags enlarged, I just need to make it a bit wider to accept the bolts. Thanks
  4. L

FS: Diesel-Geek MK3 TDI EGR Delete kit

I am selling a Brand-new Diesel geek EGR delete kit with block-off plates Fits MK3 TDI engines Price:80$ (Just paid 112$ with shipping) Selling because I just sent the car to Scrap, before I had the chance to install.
  5. L

LF: Wobble bolts

Looking for a set of wobble bolts If anybody has a set that they would like to sell, send me a PM. Thanks
  6. L

LF: Wobble bolts

Anybody have a set that they would like to get rid of send me a PM. Thanks
  7. L

LF: Huffs/Detroits

Looking for a set of Huffs or Detroits for sale, with or without tires. Pm me or post if you have a set for sale *Can also trade a set of A3 S-line 17' wheels+tires, if interested.
  8. L

Sandblasting in South shore?

I am looking for a place to have my wheels sandblasted in the south shore. Does somebody know of a place that does it?, I have been searching, but havent been able to find anywhere. Thanks
Back