Recent content by Mastermis

1. Mastermis

SAAQ -Afficher Vos Plaques Personnalisées / Show Your Vanity Plates - Official Thread

Vu sur le forum Tesla Model Y - Quebec. Seems legit. Le gars a posté une 2e photo quand quelques personnes ont crié photoshop. Pour moi le gars est médecin. LOL
  2. Mastermis

Airplane Thread

Condor has a new livery. Not an April fools https://www.flightradar24.com/blog/condor-unveils-bold-new-livery/
  3. Mastermis

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

This was to be expected.
  4. Mastermis

Meilleur facon pour shipper un véhicule personnel en Floride pour les vacances

Interesting. Do a search on Kayak - all you see is like the below. The search I did is same dates as yours and pickup at MIA.
  5. Mastermis

Cruises/Croisières

Did Alaska cruise exactly 1-year ago. Really nice. Note: it's *not* a Caribbean cruise so it's quite laid back and not many drunks / big party. We went in September, so average age was easily >60. So if you want action/ party, you may be bored. If you want to see amazing sights, relax and...
  6. Mastermis

Things to do / see between Niagara & Kingston on the US side

So will be in Toronto and plan to make a bit of road trip out of it. After Niagara Falls, planned to drive back to town on the south side (USA) of Lake Ontario and back in Canada at the Kingston area - anything I should do/see on that route? Any input appreciated
  7. Mastermis

Airplane Thread

Cool view on Google Maps of Southwest 737MAX at VCV
  8. Mastermis

Is there an EV forum / section here?

I cant find one. Seems like time to create one if there is not. Thoughts?
  9. Mastermis

2019 Spotted Thread

Pimped out Towncar! Spotted in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands.
  10. Mastermis

Airplane Thread

too soon?
  11. Mastermis

Conseils finance / gestion de portefeuille

Si tu es prêt à consacrer 3-5h par mois là dessus, je ne vois pas pkoi tu paierais une personne presque 2% pour faire ca pour toi. Au pire, utilse un robo-investor tel que WealthSimple (https://www.wealthsimple.com/fr-ca) et ca sera encore moins que 5h par mois. A moins que tu veuille...
  12. Mastermis

Teach me , Paddle Board, what the h&ll to look for ?

Ok few things. 1. if you get a solid one, you will need a trailer or roof rack assuming you don't have a chalet or place where will be used 100% of time. Personally that was a non-starter. 2. Shop around ; prices vary a LOT. 3. If you want to fish, an inflatable will be risky since a...
  13. Mastermis

Plaques personnalisées for the win.

Saw this today. Wonder if it would get approved. :)
Back