Recent content by Nadim 323Ci

1. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

Yeah, because civilians, especially women and kids casually walk around with rocket launchers on their shoulders [emoji1787] Can you show me one single instance where I conflated military and civilian casualties? It should be easy since you claim it’s a “tactic regularly used” by me. Oh wait...
  2. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

Yeah, how come the most advanced army, with the most intelligent people, from the country that invented science and technology, and won all the nobel prizes, can’t tell the difference between these normal civilians: And these civilians: Seems legit. I mean, coming from a country that...
  3. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

Hamas ≠ Palestine
  4. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

Un quick search me sort les chiffres suivants depuis 2014 (en fait il faut remonter a plus de 20 ans pour le dernier attentat du Hamas). 0 0 Je sais pas qu’est-ce que tu essayes de prouver… que si y’avait eu plus d’attentats terroriste par le Hamas que par des Ukrainiens ca justifierait de...
  5. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

4 times less than in 6 months in Gaza in 10 years of conflict. Russia bad. Israel good. Inb4 population density and human shields [emoji1782]
  6. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

Why do you keep editing all your posts? Lol
  7. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

More lies. You really can’t help it, can you? I’ve never been a “salesguy” and I’m no trust fund baby either. Lolwut? You’re quoting parts of my posts, but you’re avoiding my questions because you know the answers go against your propaganda. You’re only replying when it’s convenient, or you...
  8. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

So I went from engineer of some kind, to watch salesguy, to trust fund baby? LMAO You’re dodging all my questions, you’re repeating your unbased claims, and you use fake numbers to try to prove a point that everyone knows is BS. I made my case. I’m not going to waste more time with someone...
  9. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

That’s a lot of bla bla bla, mail boy. I’ll entertain your response when you’ll come up with actual numbers to compare Gaza and Mosul.
  10. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

It’s cute that you think your experience in communications gives you any credibility regarding battlefield operations. It’s like the mail guy at a lawfirm who believes he has credentials to provide a legal commentary on a complex court case. For the record, I’ve been an engineer for 19...
  11. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

Before you resort to personal attacks, I hope you have the credentials to back up your claims. Could you please share the basis of your expertise in warfare dynamics? If you have 10x the density of targets in an area you’re bombing, each bomb has 10x more chances of hitting target. That’s the...
  12. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

What about Hamas?
  13. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove by citing 2 isolated incidents, 6 years apart, when israel is responsible for multiple such incidents in a period of only 6 months.
  14. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

First of all, you’re deflecting my question by answering a different question. Not only that, but your answer doesn’t even make sense. Let’s break it down. You claim militant density was 12 times greater in Gaza City than Mosul. Logically, the US should have killed 12 times as many...
  15. Nadim 323Ci

Israel vs Hamas

The problem is not that israel (and please stop using “jews” and “israel” interchangeably to play the antisemitic card when that’s not what’s at play here) has made a mistake. The problem is that israel has been indiscriminatingly bombing Gaza for 6 months now. They’ve been caught lying multiple...
Back