Recent content by REDLINE_76

1. REDLINE_76

205/55/R16 Winter Tires & Steel Wheels

I am selling a set of four winter tires mounted on steel rims. The wheels are coming off a 2007 GTI so they will be a direct fit on many VW or Audi models. Two tires were purchased brand new last winter and used for less than 3,000 km ($300 value). The other two tires are approximately 50%...
  2. REDLINE_76

FS: 205/55/R16 Winter Tires & Steel Wheels

I am selling a set of four winter tires mounted on steel rims. The wheels are coming off a 2007 GTI so they will be a direct fit on many VW or Audi models. Two tires were purchased brand new last winter and used for less than 3,000 km ($300 value). The other two tires are approximately 50%...
  3. REDLINE_76

Fs: Mk5 gti - sold

I am looking to part ways with my GTI this spring. I purchased the car certified-used from Volkswagen three years ago. Since then, I have followed the recommended maintenance including oil changes at every 5-8,000 km and rustproofing every year. The interior is in mint condition. The car is...
  4. REDLINE_76

Fs: Mk5 gti - sold

I am looking to part ways with my GTI this spring. I purchased the car certified-used from Volkswagen three years ago. Since then, I have followed the recommended maintenance including oil changes at every 5-8,000 km and rustproofing every year. The interior is in mint condition. The car is...
  5. REDLINE_76

LF: 18" 5x112 Wheels

Maybe it's just me, but I find the used wheel market has dried up in the past couple of years... I am looking for 18" wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern to fit on a MKV GTI. I won't be picky for now so please advise me of what you have either in this thread or by PM. Thanks!
  6. REDLINE_76

LF: 18" 5x112 Wheels

Maybe it's just me, but I find the used wheel market has dried up in the past couple of years... I am looking for 18" wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern to fit on a MKV GTI. I won't be picky for now so please advise me of what you have either in this thread or by PM. Thanks!
  7. REDLINE_76

FS: Avant Garde M310 - Machined Face - 18x8" - 5x112

Sold
  8. REDLINE_76

Thumbs up to KNS Autosport, thumbs down to McGard

I guess I'll start with the thumbs down so my experience is easy to understand. I bought a set of aftermarket wheels recently which came with a set of McGard lug bolts and locks. Not knowing anything about this brand, I installed the whole set on my car and was disappointed when 1 lock had...
  9. REDLINE_76

FS: MK5 Jetta Grille and Fog Covers $150

Sold
  10. REDLINE_76

LF: 18" wheels 5x112

Looking for a set of wheels to put on a MK5 GTI. Here are some notes to help narrow it down: -Preferably with tires included -18" only -Will not poke past fenders -No adapters -Alloy/hypersilver/chrome in color -VW/Audi or aftermarket manufacturer (replicas don't bother me) Some wheels I am...
  11. REDLINE_76

LF: 18" wheels 5x112

Looking for a set of wheels to put on a MK5 GTI. Here are some notes to help narrow it down: -Preferably with tires included -18" only -Will not poke past fenders -No adapters -Alloy/hypersilver/chrome in color -VW/Audi or aftermarket manufacturer (replicas don't bother me) Some wheels I am...
  12. REDLINE_76

Help with Excel lookup function

Hi, I have something that seems to be really easy but I can't seem to rig a working formula. I have a range of 3 cells where there will be 2 errors and 1 numerical value. In a separate cell, I want to set up some kind of lookup that will return the numerical value. Thanks in advance!
  13. REDLINE_76

LF: 225/45/17 winter tires

Looking for a set of winter tires with specs 225/45/17 Thanks
  14. REDLINE_76

Help with Harvard case "Southeastern Bank of Texas in the Financial Crisis"

Hi, I'm looking for anyone who has done an analysis of this case and/or can give me some guidance. It's a complete mess and I need to put together a presentation for FINA 481. Thanks in advance
Back