1. RyStar

2 winter tires 215/50/17 like new

200$ toyo
  2. RyStar

mags toyota 2001 with tires B/O

comes with sleeved lug nuts 250$
  3. RyStar

looking for a contact to collect used motor oil

If anyone from the community, can direct me to a person or company that collects used motor oil, to be disposed of properly would be greatly appreciated. I've done a brief search with no luck. feel free to call,text,MSG,ect... Ryan 514-949-0729
  4. RyStar

summer tire changeover on rims/mags only 25$

Ryan here All tire shops and garages booked solid? Are your summer tires already mounted on rims or mags? If so gimmie a call. I'm 13 years experienced, licensed, journeyman mechanic to receive you car for the summer tire changeover. Fast and friendly service guaranteed Car jacked safely...
  5. RyStar

03-07 accord NEW alternator installed 200$

Greetings Ryan here... I currently have an brand new overstocked alternator that was not installed, to fit 03-07 accord 2.4L 4cyl model (K24). I will install it for 200$. Perfect deal for someone who has a malfunctioned alternator. Please give me a call if interested. Ryan 514-949-0729
  6. RyStar

03-07 accord NEW alternator installed 200$

Greetings Ryan here... I currently have an brand new overstocked alternator that was not installed, to fit 03-07 accord 2.4L 4cyl model (K24). I will install it for 200$. Perfect deal for someone who has a malfunctioned alternator. Please give me a call if interested. Ryan 514-949-0729
  7. RyStar

looking to rent a wheel dolly vaudreuil soulanges area

HI As the title says I'm looking to rent a wheel dolly for about 2-4 hours in the vaudreuil/ile perrot area I beleive 50$ would be a fair price. I have checked out u-haul, location outils, and it's way too expensive. I need to transport a car to coteaux metal for scrap. Or if anyone is...
  8. RyStar

Best service best price guarenteed

Greetings My Name is Ryan and I am 3rd class C.P.A certified, 13 year experience of general garage service, Master mechanic, to service/repair and address your complaint The first visit. I specialize in all areas of cars, from Major suspension work,advanced electrical diagnostics, engine...
  9. RyStar

Inbox sync for iphone/android users

I was wondering since alot of us do potential business on MR, is it possible to sync our inbox accounts, with our phones??? It would be a great idea so we can get in touch with potential buyers/customers sooner and even purchase an item quicker, instead of the next guy?? if it's already...
  10. RyStar

Mechanic For Hire

Greetings My Name is Ryan and I am 3rd class C.P.A certified, 13 year experience of general garage service, Master mechanic, to service/repair and address your complaint The first visit. I specialize in all areas of cars, from Major suspension work,advanced electrical diagnostics, engine...
  11. RyStar

Private Auto Mechanic service: for hire

Greetings My Name is Ryan I am 15 years experienced, fully licensed and 3rd class certified general mechanic, and my goal is to service/repair your complaint, The first visit and provide above average customer service every time! I specialize in all areas of cars, from Major suspension work...
  12. RyStar

WTB Business cards

Hi my name is Ryan I'm looking for someone who can print reasonably priced business cards for me. please contact by phone or email. 514-949-0729 ryanstar79@hotmail.com thanks
  13. RyStar

2002 civic lx coupe for sale 2500$

As title says 160000km no rust 2500$ manual, a/c works, t-belt w.p done @ 117k has winter tires on rims, power locks/windows interior very clean original owner call Ryan 514-949-0729 text or twitter @haveaNOSday
  14. RyStar

WTB:yamaha BW'S

want to buy yamaha bws Modified if possible
  15. RyStar

sony 53" TV 250$ pic

I would like at least 250$ 53" rear projector works perfect
Back