Recent content by ToxicBug

1. ToxicBug

Noob question for mounting Dyson V8 on a stand instead of drilling the wall

Hi guys, I would like to attach my Dyson V8 wall-mount on a stand so I can move it around and not ruin my wall. It has two holes for screws Any suggestions for a nice sturdy one? What should I look for? Thanks a lot :D
  2. ToxicBug

Fitness tracker watch recommendations?

Hi everyone, Been a while :D I'm looking for a fitness tracker watch. I'd like something small, light, and comfortable and at the same time it should have a with a full multisport fitness watch feature set. I'm mostly going wear it daily on my walk to the office, weight lifting, cycling...
  3. ToxicBug

Does a Quebec resident entering through Ontario get charged PST at the border?

Hi guys, From what I can remember, in the past I only paid GST and duties at the US/Ontario border on imports. Now I'm a bit confused about this: Non-commercial Provincial Tax Collection Programs Memorandum D2-3-6 (June 8, 2016) Does it mean that the rules have changed and that CBSA now...
  4. ToxicBug

What are you reading right now?

Hi guys, Please post links to worthwhile books or articles that you're reading right now or have read recently. Thanks! :bigup:
  5. ToxicBug

Games seem to run smoother with CPU/cache/RAM at stock clocks than OC

Hi guys, My Gigabyte GA-X99-SOC Champion broke and I replaced it with an ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1. I used to have my 5960X @ 4400 1.20v, uncore @ 4100 1.20v, RAM @ 2666 1.35v. Now everything is at stock clocks and my games feel like they're running smoother. I don't mean they are more...
  6. ToxicBug

Looking for a small, quiet air compressor

Hi guys, I'm looking for something I can use to blow dust off electronics (with a water trap of course) and use to inflate tires on my bicycle and stuff. I'm not sure how much power I need, maybe 1 hp and a 2.0 gal tank? I'd like some info about this, please. I'd like it to be 60 dBA or less...
  7. ToxicBug

If anyone really needs a new videocard right now

If you can't wait for Pascal, now may be a good time to upgrade. AMD’s Entire GPU Line-Up Gets Price Cuts For The Holidays – Including R9 Fury X, Fury, Nano, 390X, 390 And 380 Nvidia’s Entire 900 Series GPU Lineup Gets Price Cuts For The Holidays – Including The GTX 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960 And 950
  8. ToxicBug

Steam Autumn Sale 2015

Get ready guys! Steam Autumn Sale should start at 13:00 EST today. Some info about it here: Steam Autumn & Winter Sale Dates Leak; Major Changes Planned Let's hope that it will be better than the Halloween Sale *tu* Steam Current deals on Steam /r/GameDeals CheapShark
  9. ToxicBug

Looking for a knife sharpener with a wet wheel

Hi guys, I'm looking for something like this: Mastercraft Wet/Dry Sharpener but much less aggressive. Preferably something like the reviewer mentioned. I'm going to use it to sharpen my tactical hatchet, hunting knives, chef's knives including japanese gyuto etc. Maybe something like...
  10. ToxicBug

Halloween Sale 2015

Get ready guys! Steam halloween should start at 13:00 EDT today, other sites started already. Steam Current deals on Steam /r/GameDeals CheapShark
  11. ToxicBug

Accuracy of Canadian nutrition labels

Pretty interesting articles by La Presse. Part 1: Ce sandwich contient-il vraiment 480 calories? Part 2: Alimentation: qui vérifie les étiquettes? This isn't really a surprise. If it's a food I eat a lot, I usually double-check the label against USDA.
  12. ToxicBug

Does anyone have recommendations for good cheese?

Hi guys, I'd like to try out different types of cheese. Where do I start? What should I buy and where? Please post your recommendations for cheese types, brands, regions, etc., as well as where can buy them downtown. Thanks! :D
  13. ToxicBug

Sleep duration, sleep quality, and sleep tracking

Hi guys, I've been tracking my sleep with Sleep As Android and realized that rather than 8h of sleep I only need 5h30m of sleep per night. Enjoying my extra 2h30m free time per day \o/ The app has a lot of stats built into it. I also export its data and do my own analysis. Basically it comes...
  14. ToxicBug

PC parts for sale

Hi guys, please check out some computer stuff I have for sale. The prices are in the Kijiji ads. D-Link Gigabit Router (DIR-655) Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 Intel Z77 LG1155 4-way SLI motherboard Enermax MaxRevo 1350W EMR1350EWT 80 Plus Gold Power Supply PSU G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3...
  15. ToxicBug

Steam Summer Sale: June 11 to June 21, 2015

Steam store is getting so much traffic right now that I can't even log in. https://store.steampowered.com/
Back