Recent content by Turbo86

1. Turbo86

MR aware me on table saws!

So i am looking into doing a little woodworking. mostly small little projects like a banister, a couple of jigs for sharpening stuff etc. I already have a bunch of more common tools like routers and sanders but I am lacking a table saw. currently theres one for sale (ryobi) at home depot with...
  2. Turbo86

Dog picture thread

this guy has the good life. just soaking up the rays
  3. Turbo86

Parlons moto

as she stands need to get the seat recovered as theres a tear in the middle.
  4. Turbo86

seat cover

anyone know a guy or has dealt with anyone to recover a seat? My 1995 vfr has a rip down the middle currently covered with with gorrilla tape :P looking to either fix it myself or get it fixed by someone for a reasonable fee (150 or less ideally i would think?) shoot me some info!
  5. Turbo86

how to cut?

alright so this is the first time i post in this section. Total newb when it comes to the gym. in the last 2 years i've gone down to about 190 from 225 at 6' even. I've still got some belly and a small case of the man boobs that I want to lose. I was wondering what my options are to lose that...
  6. Turbo86

another WHAT SHOULD I BUY!

20-22k before taxes hatch / wagon no american unless you have a serious argument manual so far i've gone to see the elantra GT. nice car, 6sp manual powerful enough for my needs. GO!
  7. Turbo86

Homebrewing, Kegerator and draft beer at home

So ive been homebrewing for 3 years now. Started with extract kits and and now doing mostly all grain. I'm getting tired of having to bottle all the time and would like to get/make a kegerator or a keezer. Does anyone else homebrew and possibly have one of these setups?
  8. Turbo86

wiiU mr friends list

anyone else got a wiiu? id: charlie0801
  9. Turbo86

stock can or aftermarket slip-on

alright so i acquired a vfr 750 over the winter (gen 4) and it came with a boufarguini slip on. the stock on is silent and the aftermarket is hella loud so i put in an ebay silencer. Its better but i would like to cut it down a few more DBs. does anyone have any input on this? pic of bike for...
  10. Turbo86

so whose taken it out?

first ride to work this morning though i took it out for some VERY short rides once or twice already. loving the v4 sound
  11. Turbo86

legitimate first date ideas?

ok so originally we were going to go rock climbing as a way to not take each other seriously but the place we were going to go to stops taking reservations at 5.... dafuk is that. anyways, does anyone have any other ideas as far as first dates go that is not limited to sitting down chatting...
  12. Turbo86

whose got the itch already

so i sold my bike at the end of september to pay for my divorce. im already longing for the spring to buy a cheap bike to ride. anyone else got the winter blues?
  13. Turbo86

FS: Kawasaki 2000 ninja 500 (EX500r) 2500$

as the title says, selling my ninja, time for something a little bigger http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-motocyclettes-routieres-sportives-2000-Kawasaki-Ninja-EX500-500r-W0QQAdIdZ529762523 thanks for looking
  14. Turbo86

WTB: ac compressor EK civic (96-00)

WTB: ac compressor EK civic (96-00) pm me
Back