Search results

1. actarus

Journée de lapping à Shannonville à vendre 7 Juillet

150$, prix que j'ai payé. PM please! Thanks!
  2. actarus

Why do people with aftermarket HID kits drive with their lights on during the day ?

I've been noticing this lately Friday, I'm driving home from work, I see this chick pull up in a silver Yaris on the champlain bridge, ALL lights on (fogs included), sun was out too, il was about 5:30 pm... I've seen countless amounts of civics and other cars that are basically stock except...
  3. actarus

Stupid stupid thieves!

Someone stole a center cap off one of my OEM rims... The person went to the legnth of jacking the car, removing the wheel, popping off the cap and re-installing the wheel without tightening the wheel nuts. So if the dumbass who took it is on this forum and reads this thread, congratulations...
  4. actarus

Testing the water: 17x7.5 +40 5x114.3 Gram Lights 57S + brand new Hankook tires

Testing the water to see if anyone would be interested in buying my set of Gram Lights 57S with brand new Hankook Ventus K110 Evo V12's in 225/45-17 (mounted and balanced). Wheels were used for lapping events before the Hankooks were mounted. That means : no curb rash at all, never seen a...
  5. actarus

LF/Recherche OEM 15" 4x100 Honda/Acura Mags

Title says it all, looking for OEM 15" Honda/Acura wheels in good condition. Please, NO repainted wheels or wheels that have large Acura center caps that cover the bolts. / SVP, PAS de mags repeints ni de mags qui ont des gros center caps Acura qui recouvrent les bolts. Preferably with no...
  6. actarus

LF/Recherche OEM 14" 4x100 Honda/Acura Mags

Title says it all, looking for OEM 14" Honda/Acura wheels in good condition. Please, NO repainted wheels or wheels that have large Acura center caps that cover the bolts. / SVP, PAS de mags repeints ni de mags qui ont des gros center caps Acura qui recouvrent les bolts. Preferably with no...
  7. actarus

Sub dans une caisse + Ampli neuf à vendre

J'ai un Sub et un ampli à vendre, j'ai acheté ca un peu après avoir eu mon auto, mais après mûre réflexion, je ne l'installerai pas parceque j'aime ca avoir de l'espace dans ma valise pour transporter mon vélo ou mon snow. Tout d'abord, l'ampli c'est une Pioneer GM-D7400M Mono 250 watts RMS @...
  8. actarus

Pièces RSX, Tapis OEM toutes saisons + Filtre à air K&N

Salut, J'aurais un ensemble de tapis toutes saisons OEM pour RSX avec le filet de chargement pour la valise à vendre. Excellent état. Était dans un RSX 2005, prix demandé 100$ nego. Filtre K&N Drop-in (utilisé 3 mois) + kit de nettoyage K&N (neuf) pour RSX (Type S ou de base...
  9. actarus

Engine prices??

Hi, I'm looking into getting a b series engine, I havent checked the prices out in quite a while (3 years) since I completely lost interest in car modifications. Either I rebuild my current engine to get it in good shape to be able to sell my car after using it this winter, or just get a...
  10. actarus

Mags 15" Mazda Protégé for sale

- Mazda OEM 15" Mags (LX-GT 2003) - Insa Turbo TVS-Sport Tires (205/50R15) - With nuts AND lock nuts - Tires still good for 1 season email djiefl@hotmail.com to discuss price and purchase details, I am not the seller, I am posting the ad for a friend. Seller speaks french and english.
  11. actarus

Lookig for paint booth to rent

well topic says it all, I'm looking for a paint booth I can rent for a weekend or a day to paint my car, preferably on the shouth shore but anywhere on the island will do too, thanks!!! :bigup:
  12. actarus

Like New Mags Mazda Protege ES 2003

Stock 16 inch mags, stock Dunlop tires 195/50/16 mags have no scratches, tires have less than 300 km on them, they were taken off the car 3 weeks after its purchase right before winter and they never went back on! Make an offer!
  13. actarus

96-2000 Mid wing & Hatch door trim (top)

Midwing 100$ color code r97 (roma red) Top trim with brake light 60$ color r97 (roma red)..different from the CX model trim, this one is made of metal and follows the roofline better than the CX plastic model. Parts will be coming off the car in about 2 weeks... waiting for bodyshop to...
  14. actarus

For Sale Sparco Sprint Seats A3 VW Brackets

For Sale Like New Sparco Sprint Seats (2) The seats are blue, used for one season, completely clean not one blemish. Comes with custom brackets made from stock VW A3 brackets, driver's seat is height adjustable. Asking 550$ neg NOTE picture is not the actual seat, but they are the same...
  15. actarus

need help, looking for a tool!

does anybody know where I can get this ?? I tried canadian tire, walmart, no one knew what the hell I was talking about, I could order this online but I need the tool this week!! it's a tool used to prevent a shock absorber rod from spinning while tightening a nut Thanks!
  16. actarus

Portes électriques civic 96-00

J'ai acheté des portes avec vitres et mirroirs électriques pour mettre sur ma civic, je me demandais si j'avais besoin de toute la couette de fils qui vient avec la porte qui se rend dans le char pour connecter les fenêtres et les door locks... à une place x qui existe probablement pas sur mon...
  17. actarus

I dont know if it's a repost but... William Hung from American Idol

here is the video of the asian guy on american idol who sings the ricky martin song http://media.ebaumsworld.com/shebang.wmv I coughed up a lung when I saw that on tv.
  18. actarus

H&R Cup Kit versus Koni RSK Kit

ok, here's the deal, my shocks are due for a change, so I'm thinking about getting a kit that has matched spings & shocks I've been contemplating the purchase of either the lovely h&r cup kit or the koni rsk kit .... it's pretty obvious that Koni makes the shocks for the H&R kit...
  19. actarus

99-2000 Civic SiR Front Spoiler/Jupe avant

99-2000 Civic SiR Front Spoiler/Jupe avant (originale honda, pas une copie en fiberglass) neuf chez le dealer ca coute dans les 400$... je demande 120$ sablée/primée, reste juste à la peinturer.
  20. actarus

Snowboard for sale

Rossignol Nomad II Wide 154cm with Division Bindings 180$ neg. ideal for large footed beginners. Email gigantor2@hotmail.com or PM me
Back