Search results

1. Toze

Diesel BMW grocery getter

I'm bored so going to share my daily. E70 X5 diesel Current mods Malone tuned (2.9) 355whp 580wtq XHP transmission flash tune stage 3 Rawtek downpipe / midpipe with cat Bimmertune egr delete H&R springs 20x10.5 wheels wrapped in vredestein tires 275 in front and 315 rear Makes a good...
  2. Toze

Game lag while anyone streams a movie

So I never had this problem before when I was with bell. I'm sure it has to do with router configuration. I get horrible lag in game while my gf streams a movie on Netflix. We are both using wired connections. She's streaming in the highest quality. We have Videotron 125. Is there a way to...
  3. Toze

ONR VS others

I just finished the last of my ONR gallon and was about to buy another but wondering if there's any other options out there. I saw the video last night for Ammo NYC frothe kit that seems cool but also looks a little gimmicky and it's quite pricey vs ONR. Should I continue with my original...
  4. Toze

Someone used me as a reference for a loan

To make a long story short. I just got a call from a collection agency asking about a friend I lost contact with a few years ago when they moved to BC. This friend struggled with addiction for years, I'm sure it went on in BC as well. Apparently he used me as a reference for one of those scammy...
  5. Toze

Aware me on 328xi e90

07 E90 coupe manual, sport package What to look for? Are they good cars or lemons Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  6. Toze

Ford flex feedback

Things are starting to go on the outlander and I'm slowly looking for a replacement. I liked the flex when they came out but never heard any long term feedback. Any owners here? Car is AWD with the 3.5 motor, 7 seater. All feedback is appreciated. Budget is under $15k and I like it to be...
  7. Toze

Guys gets rid of Tesla because....

the tires are worn Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  8. Toze

Help me build a "budget" gaming pc

My laptop is on its last leg and I no longer need a portable computer. Looking to build something that can handle newer games but most games I play are a few years old. Don't know anything about pc gaming so ELI5 Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  9. Toze

Where to get injectors cleaned (ultrasonic?)

Looking for a local place that can clean and rate a set of injectors Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  10. Toze

Living I'm Sainte Therese?

Im looking for a bigger place and found a nice condo in Sainte-Therese. I know nothing about the area, currently living in a pretty quiet part of Laval. Opinions? Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  11. Toze

Raspberry pi thread

Use this thread to show your rpi projects and to help each other out. What you need to start: --Raspberry Pi (obviously) the latest model is 3, it has integrated Bluetooth and WiFi and a quad core cpu. Best for emulation. --Class 10 Micro SD card 4gb or more --Power. The Rpi 3 needs...
  12. Toze

ETACS decoder?

Anyone have any experience using ETACS decoder to eliminate the TPMS system or add features. Not sure what wire to buy. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  13. Toze

Shops for a Fiesta ST deal, ends up with one off prototype

Source: http://oppositelock.kinja.com/yes-you-can-1788112803 CLIFFS Looks for deal, ends up finding a one off ST Painted Ford gt Blue, recaros with white stitching and leather/Alcantara steering wheel Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  14. Toze

Whos good to modify my turbo manifold?

I need someone to chop up my stock manifold and weld on the hot side of an Evo IX turbo and an external wastegate flange. It makes sense if you know what an srt4 manifold looks like. There's a company in cali that does it but exchange rate and shipping would cost an arm and a leg Sent...
  15. Toze

What's up with the abusive Gofundme crap.

Thus is the third time I see someone set up a Gofundme because of their broken cars. Seriously?? The two guys that went down to Ocean city and hydrolocked their cars, now I see a Mazda with a blown motor and people are donating! My motor locked up a few months ago and guess what, I hustled to...
  16. Toze

Neighbors vs William's Garage

https://youtu.be/a8HZDm8BmbE I feel bad for him assuming what he's saying is true. Those ladies look like they have nothing better to do with their lives. Gofundme https://www.gofundme.com/neighbors-vs-williams-milton-de-2tvbfck Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  17. Toze

Where to get epoxy resin locally?

I'm looking for clear epoxy resin with a high gloss finish. I searched a little on Google but don't exactly know what to search for Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
  18. Toze

Airbrush connaisseur?

Last year I bought my gf an airbrush kit for her cake business. Apparently the gun is really good but the compressor is a turd. What compressors are recommended and do any have air tanks? I don't want a big compressor, I have one for when I work on the car but obviously way too big and loud...
  19. Toze

Diablosport Trinity tuner like new

Only used 3 times, works with many domestic vehicles. Very easy to use, tune your car in minutes. Useful data logging, can hookup your wideband, monitors many parameters 600$$$ Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  20. Toze

MR red lobster meet/cruise

Official date July 31st. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Back