Search results

1. S

Gun ranges closest to Montreal that Allow semi-automatic

I am looking for the closest gun range from Montreal who allows us to shoot semi automatic guns and allows us to rent them. Anybody know of a good spot they could recommend? Thank you
  2. S

Euro Trip to: Albania/Serbia and Croatia

Hey MR, I was wondering if any of you have had the chance to visit these 3 countries? I am planning a euro trip there and wanted to get some feedback on night life, food, hot spots etc. THanks a lot have a great day.
  3. S

Masseuse In Montreal area (ville st-laurent west island or whatever)...

Hello, Anybody can refer a top notch masseuse (woman). I do not want a happy ending (so get the jokes out of the way), I am seriously looking for the best massage possible. Thanks
  4. S

Good deal on blinds

I was wondering if anybody out there knows somebody or somewhere that has good deal on blinds. Verti store is hella pricey and so is some independent dudes I've spoken to. Any help or hook up would be greatly appreciated
  5. S

Rust Proofing Deal

http://www.groupon.ca/deals/montreal/Dr-Spa/10318408?nlp&CID=CA_CRM_1_0_0_255&a=1829 Please find above a rust proof deal at Dr. Spa, any feedback? Where do you guys go to rust proof your cars? Any feedback would be appreciated
  6. S

Where to get tested?

By curiosity, where does everyone go? CLSC? i'd like to know a place that in the west island or st-laurent that's by appointment.... preferably not the CLSC. thank you
  7. S

GF cheated

Would you ever take her back if she cheated on you ?
  8. S

F/S Honda Civic 2006 Coupe Sport LX Manual tranny. A1 Condition

Excellente condition, Pneus d'hiver, jantes d'aluminium 16'', non-fumeur, 2eme proprio -129000 km -A/C -Power Windows -Groupe elctrique -Power Locks -Remote Starter -Heated Mirror -A1 Condition/Condition A1 -Cruise Control -FULLY EQUIPED - tout équipé 1 Taxe .... 1 Tax!!!!!!!!!! contact...
  9. S

Feedback on auto GIS on papineau?

Hey, Taking a shot in the dark but have any of you delt with them for a used car?? Ay feedback would be appreciated, the prices are very very competitive.... Thanks
  10. S

Muslims File Discrimination Lawsuit Against Catholic School for Not Removing Jesus

The modern world we live in
  11. S

Best wedding entertainment you've ever seen

Hey guy. I'm planning a wedding and would like to have ideas of what is the best wedding entertainment you've seen. I have seen in the past, 2 cirque du soleil people doing all kinds of acrobatics stunts, was pretty cool. any other ideas? could be dancers, athletes wtvr..
  12. S

Shoe rental in Montreal for wedding

Hello. I am currently looking for a place where i can rent a nice pair of shoes for myself and 8 ushers. we are renting our tuxedo's from Waxman's but they only have one shoe selection, any other places you guys know of? thank you so much
  13. S

IPHONE 4 Found locked with password

what to do??
  14. S

Balnea Spa

anybody knows masseuse who works there? i need a lil something
  15. S

Gift for girl!

Hello, I'm seeing a girl and if I had to classify her in terms of "label", she is more than my fuck friend, but less than my girlfriend. We've been dating for 2 months and we like each other but just taking things realllllllllllllll SLOW emotion wise. Her birthday is coming up and I was...
  16. S

free cd burning software for windows 7

any good ones out there? downloaded a few, some are 14 day trials, others dont regognize my burner any help woujld be appreciated
  17. S

Atlantic City

So my first bachelor party is approaching and I need your help. Some people can speak from experience... so which hotel, which clubs, which strip clubs?? where can I get deals?? I heard Tropicana hotel is the spot... what do you guys think?? THANKS :) ps we're in our mid 20's if that helps
  18. S

Plasma TV Connected to HardDrive Problem- Need Help

Hey guys, if anybody could help me I would truly appreciate it. I just purchased a 50 inch samsung plasma tv with a 1 terabyte harddrive that ive attached to it. I gave my harddrive to a buddy of mine and he filled it up with a bunch of 1080p/720p movies. When i went to play them from the...
  19. S

New Years Thread

What to do? Clubbing is overrated and gay...
Back