Search results

1. CelicaMike

PS4 Share play feature

I would like to share an option that maybe some of you never notice or heard about on the PS4. When you start a Chat Party, you have an option on the top right "Share play" which I was thinking you can share to a friend your screen for him to see you play a game, but you can also actually give...
  2. CelicaMike

The Most Intense Event in your life

What is the most intense event that happened in your life? Could be scary or joyful, doesn`t matter! I was talking with a work collegue about this earlier today and his most intense event was to get his car stolen at gunpoint, the gun on the side of his head :yikes: As for my part, it was...
  3. CelicaMike

Huile a chaine pour Kawasaki

Salut, En fin de semaine je suis aller faire une ride avec mon voisin et il m'a dit que ma chaine semblait pas mal sec, je voulais savoir si vous connaissez/suggerer une bonne marque d'huile pour la chaine? Et a quel endroit je peux m'en procurer. C'est pour un Kawasaki ER-6N. Merci Mike
  4. CelicaMike

Question: Vol et Garantie Prolongée?

Bonjour, petite question au sujet des garanties prolongées et vol de véhicule, plusieurs personnes ont commencer à me dire que suite au vol de mon camion, j'étais en droit de demander de faire rembourser ma garantie prolongée que j'ai payer en totalité pour 3 ans (payer cash), j'ai eu le camion...
  5. CelicaMike

New TV show "Touch"

Who watch the preview premiere of "Touch", it was playing on wednesday night. It was good to see back Kiefer Sutherland on TV and he even placed a few "Damn it" lolll I found it was very good and very mysterious, the concept is cool. The first episode will be air on March 19. So long to wait.
  6. CelicaMike

Wikipedia to go dark tomorrow

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/01/wikipedia-other-sites-protest-sopa-go-black-wednesday/1 Reddit is joining the movements as well, do you know any other sites ?
  7. CelicaMike

New Web concept

Very interesting concept, here the promo: http://www.thereisnoturningback.com
  8. CelicaMike

Sensibilisation pour les motoneigistes

Bonjour à tous, je vous écris aujourd'hui sur un sujet completement différent des voitures, car je suis aussi un adepte de tout sports motorisé et je suis le propriétaire d'une belle motoneige. Je ne sais pas si d'autre d'entre-vous partagé cette passion de la motoneige, mais nous avons un...
  9. CelicaMike

Snowmobile, the first one!

I need some advise guys on the snowmobile department. I was waiting for years to get a house and having a garage to get one. I never had a snowmobile before and don't know a lot about them. I drive one 2 years ago for the first time and got the thrill of my life. (It was a Bombardier Grand...
  10. CelicaMike

Ball Hockey Goaltender Replacement

Hello, I'm looking for a Ball hockey goaltender (with is own equipment) for replacement on call. It's a friendly league for my company and we play every thursday night. Unfortunatly like you guys know, sometimes 1 of our goalies can't make it. So, if you are available on thursday night...
  11. CelicaMike

Encore, Nouvelle Evacuation UQUAM!

Encore ce matin, meme pavillion, ils ont trouver un colis suspect. http://lcn.canoe.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2008/12/20081212-100546.html Coin Rene-Levesque / St-Denis
  12. CelicaMike

New Website Advertising Question

Hello, I want to know if we are allowed to advertise website for friend on MR off topic ? I have a friend who created a classified website and I would like to give him a help to start to get some stuff on his site. Let me know and I will post the address if we are allow. Thanks
  13. CelicaMike

Haunted Forest Valleyfield

I heard there's something organize in Valleyfield area for Halloween, an Haunted forest party ? Did anybody heard about it? I heard 2 peoples talking to me about that, but we don't have detail or where is it ?
  14. CelicaMike

Do you believe? Disclosure is coming...

I know some here believe in UFO, some are not...It was discuss couple of times here, but the thing is a lot of reports, sighthings are starting to be cover by Media Main stream, CNN, FOX, ABC, all press agencies. Last friday, Larry King Live presented a show about some testimonies from former...
  15. CelicaMike

New 9/11 pictures

I was browsing a site today, and they were showing new 9/11 images from a different perspective. Interesting new 9/11 from russian pilot
  16. CelicaMike

Bell ExpressVue PVR question

Hi, I have a question related to Bell ExpressVue PVR system (High Def). I don't think the high def make a difference, but sometimes when I record a TV program, I played it back when I want to look at it. It stop for no reason anywhere, sometimes after 10 minutes, 20 minutes...etc... I still...
  17. CelicaMike

Truck explodes into fireball

Don't know if repost, it happened on Edmonton highway, the guy was killed in the accident. They said in the report that the guy was probably having a diabete crisis. You can see the video from the witness in the following link: Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com Maybe in the...
  18. CelicaMike

Skidoo experience

Wow, it was my first time ever I drove a snowmobile last weekend, only one word...wow! I knew that those things were fast, but that fast! I was very impressed. You press the handle and this thing rev like a beast and just want to eat the snow. Probably that since you have no protection...
  19. CelicaMike

Ghost caught at gas station

I think I never saw a video like this on CNN: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2007/11/14/lai.gas.ghost.woio Customers at an Ohio gas station are spooked by what some claim is a ghost on surveillance video.
  20. CelicaMike

24 premiere being postponed, WHAT!

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/08/hollywood.labor.ap/index.html Quote: The strike was also playing havoc with another show on Fox's schedule. In a press release, the network announced that "24's" premiere, set for January, was "being postponed to ensure that [the seventh...
Back