Search results

1. RichyRich514

MTX Sledgehammer 2x10'' + mtx amp + wiring

This is a very powerful system that has been babied since day one. All the power settings have always been kept way below zero since anything higher then that was too much for me. The bass is not sloppy like 12'' subs. this system is bulletproof. my cousin has the exact same setup and is the...
  2. RichyRich514

code p1077

'04 rsx base has anyone ever had a code p1077? ive done my research and i cant find a conclusive answer. people are saying to change the bypass valve or change the imrc sensor... or just the whole imrc unit... etc any help would be appreciated!
  3. RichyRich514

f/t 1999 subaru legacy wagon

1999 Subaru Legacy AWD (was 2.2L, bored to 2.5L) i am the 3rd owner Krown gel rust-proofing for 12 years in a row No rust 200ft Remote starter A/C and power windows Custom US made unequal length & single port (very rare) stainless steel headers Custom 2.25 piping with glasspack and resonator...
  4. RichyRich514

Subaru inspection

After owning many cars i have finally acquired my first Subaru! And would like to know where i can go to get it inspected by someone who knows them well.. I currently live in vaudreuil so keep that in mind. Thanks in advance!
  5. RichyRich514

NEW TREND! driving with no steering wheel! wait.. what?

http://jalopnik.com/dont-let-driving-without-a-steering-wheel-be-the-next-476311777?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow ''This means that every seventeen year old with a detachable steering wheel is going to want to see how long they can...
  6. RichyRich514

this is the result of putting 15 years into a slot car track

Here is the link to the rest of the images: http://imgur.com/gallery/ESG7x
  7. RichyRich514

Share your Soundcloud thread

Post the link to your Soundcloud account so we can follow and listen to each others productions and mixes (: Here's mine: https://soundcloud.com/richymassey
  8. RichyRich514

04 mazda 3 bearing problem?

i hear a bearing going bad type of sound when im driving in s straight line... it goes away when i turn right but doesn't get louder when i turn left. The weird part is that it SOUNDS like its coming from front right but i could be wrong.. input please!
  9. RichyRich514

finance DJ equipment ?

Someone i know is looking to finance DJ equipment. Does anybody know any places who offer financing in or around montreal ? Thanks!
  10. RichyRich514

1999 nissan maxima es

body is not perfect but very reasonable no holes. drives great. low kilometers.(178k) aftermarket speakers and radio. A/C works perfect. new exhaust new brakes new alternator and more.. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. accept trades as well 2500-+ nego nego
  11. RichyRich514

cellphone reception in my apartment. HELP !

I moved into a new place and my signal is horrible. I lose 3G in some spots and just low signal in others. I'm with rogers and I'm currently using an iPhone 4. I've been reading about repeaters and boosters but id like to know any experience you've had with this problem thanks in advance
  12. RichyRich514

1999 nissan maxima es

body is not perfect but very reasonable no holes. drives great. low kilometers.(178k) aftermarket speakers and radio. A/C works perfect. new exhaust new brakes new alternator and more.. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. accept trades as well 2500-+
  13. RichyRich514

iphone obd2 cable in montreal

Does anybody know where i can buy a iphone obd cable in montreal rather then buying online.. thanks
  14. RichyRich514

delete thread

delete thread
  15. RichyRich514

looking for someone to solder a USB stick connector !

A friend had my USB stick plugged into a laptop... the laptop was lifted on an angle on the usb. The usb does not work anymore... no power gets to it. Im looking for someone to solder on a new connector to my USB. will pay cash weather it works or not after the soldering Thanks
  16. RichyRich514

FS/FT 1999 maxima es

full equip no leather 3.0L v6 heated seats mags cruise control A/C door locks alarm aftermarket speakers/radio Car runs great everything works, has a couple spots of rust but no visible holes on the outside of the body. new parts - A/C system,exauste,brakes etc etc price 3000 negotiable i...
  17. RichyRich514

FS/FT 1999 maxima es

full equip no leather 3.0L v6 heated seats mags cruise control A/C door locks alarm aftermarket speakers/radio Car runs great everything works, has a couple spots of rust but no visible holes on the outside of the body. new parts - A/C system,exauste,brakes etc etc price 3000 negotiable i...
  18. RichyRich514

iphone 4 home button

looking for someone who can fix an iphone 4 home button. close to the west island would be ideal thx
  19. RichyRich514

looking for 6 1/2'' speakers

As the title states im looking to buy (4) 6 1/2'' speakers let me know what you have thanks
  20. RichyRich514

2000 jeep cherokee 4.0 NEW PRICE MUST GO

sold close thread
Back