Search results

1. M

25 years older evaluation problem.

I was buying a 1986 toyota supra non JDM and everything was good until the teller at the SAAQ asked for an evaluation. Is this the seller's or buyers responsibility? The car was in storage for less than 6 months and before was played and driven. I thought it was an easy peasy buy but reading...
  2. M

four yokohama avid 215/70/15 all season with steel wheels for Ford

i have four yokohama tires and steel rims for 5 bolt ford. I think it is 5X 108. 400 or best offer.
  3. M

FS Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow 235/55/19XL

I have four used pirelli tires for sale, two tires have 8/32 and two tires have 7/32. no camber wear and all is even on all four. special price for MR members is 400.00.
  4. M

FS 50% used Dunlop Grandtek Touring AS MO 235/50/19 X 4 tires

I have a set of four used Dunlop Grandtek touring AS MO tires 235/50/19 with 5/32 tread left. All four have even wear and no camber wear. Date of manufacture is 4809 which means 48th week 2009. Still good for atleast 2 summers, PM is key. Price is 200.00 first come first served. Here are...
  5. M

Help needed to hardwire 6 plex with one 100M broadband line.

I am in the process of hardwiring a 6plex building with one 100M broadband internet connection. What type of CAT6 cable, connectors, and router that would be most cost effective in my situation? I would prefer to be able to limit the download/upload speeds of each of the 6 internet...
  6. M

dafuk cigarette prices over 11.00 a pack?

I don't smoke but yesterday brother had me go to the depaneur to pick up a pack of king size 25 cigarettes. Didn't know that the prices are hovering around 11.00 plus tax. I told him to quit but he is stubborn and smoking for over 14 years is not something easy to do. I am estimating that he...
  7. M

Where to officially complain to for Rockland MD?

I had a little procedure done twice at Rockland MD but the problem is still there. Where or who do I write to if I want to complain about their service? I thought it would be fast and quick to solve my problem but it is taking longer now.
  8. M

First time going to Kenny U Pull help.

I plan to go to Kenny U pull tomorrow morning and would like to ask the experts what tools should i bring? I see on their site to bring cordless sawzall but I have a corded one. Do their also give you access to a power outlet or am i out of luck? Considering it is warm what kind of attire or...
  9. M

LF ebay headers for honda civic D16Y7 code or D16Y8

looking for good condition ebay headers for honda civic d16y7 or d16y8 for my cousin. he is looking to spend around 50 dollars max.
  10. M

how to interface clutch interlock bypass with prostart CT3260?

I was wondering is it possible to use the 2nd (ignition, accessory, starter) green +12 volts wire from a Prostart CT3260 instead of combining both clutch interlock wires together or using a relay wired up the the starter crank wire. also having difficulties trying to program the transmitter...
  11. M

what is the best car shelters now?

this weeks snow fall was a bit too much for my present harnois car shelter. The frame buckled and half of the shelter collapsed. Now I need to get it replaced asap, someone told me that costco has the tempo ones for 279.00, but i question the quality of all the shelters. I would assume they are...
  12. M

Feeler For exchange 2003 TOYOTA Corolla LE 5-speed excellent condition

Hello Everyone, I want to trade or exchange our 2003 toyota corolla LE power windows, power locks, ABS, cruise control, CDplayer, for an automatic (a must) car of same year mileage or value approx 3500. The car has many repairs done to it, my cousin bought the car new and I bought it from him...
  13. M

LF15 inch steel rim for 1999 camry 5X114.3

need four steel wheels with no tires, straight without bends. must fit 1999 camry, 5X114.3, 15 inch tires. got 60 dollars for those that are interested.
  14. M

LF non china made snow tires size 195/65/ with lots of tread

looking for four new or almost new snow tires for my winter beater corolla. size needed is 195/65/15. had bad experience with a chinese made winter tire, so no chinese here. budget is 300 max, pm me what you got.
  15. M

WTB front corolla 2003 grill

anyone have a good condition front grill? rockauto has them for cheap like 17 bucks but shipping at 20 bucks costs more than the grill lol!
  16. M

LF/WTB: 2003 toyota corolla CE front windshield

looking for a new preferably cheap front windshield for 2003 corolla CE. If you just got the windshield or know a place cheap please PM the info. Or if you know someone that can do it cheap like a mobile guy or some garage that would work as well. This is coming out of my pocket so cheap is...
  17. M

cheapest place to buy those self adhesive lead mag wheel weights?

just as the title states, where do you guys buy those self adhesive mag wheel lead weights? need a box.
  18. M

why can't i charge my Lumix camera via USB?

I have a panasonic point and shoot lumix camera and wondering why i cannot charge the battery when hooked up via USB cable? Is there something in the menu i need to set? don't have the outlet charger :(
  19. M

where to find aluminum hub centering rings 73.1 to 56.1mm?

I have found on ebay some aluminum one for 20 bucks shipped but would prefer not to wait for them in the mail. Does anyone have these locally? I don't want the plastic/poly ones.
  20. M

any one know where to get the black book or red book price for a 2002 honda civic si?

just need to find how much the black or red book price for a 2002 honda civic si. thank you in advance.
Back