Search results

1. PhantomS4

Cesar Millan @ Centre Bell Dec. 2nd

Anyone going to see Cesar Millan Live in Montreal? This Sunday Dec. 2nd @ Centre Bell I have 2 extra red tix in section 113 close to stage to sell for face value. $80 each pm me. tnx
  2. PhantomS4

What do you hang from your rear-view mirror?

I see so many ppl driving with random things dangling from their rear-view mirror. Is this for luck? or to show off their favorite cd? I don't hang anything there cuz I don't need obstacles swinging back and forth blocking my view of the road. your opinions? what do you hang there?
  3. PhantomS4

Toy-filled Kinder Surprise banned in United States

ridiculous. point finale!! *td*
  4. PhantomS4

Marilyn Manson on Donahue Show

America pre 9/11 YouTube - marilyn manson- phil donahue show- part 1/3 YouTube - marilyn manson- phil donahue show- part 2/3 YouTube - marilyn manson- phil donahue show- part 3/3
  5. PhantomS4

Lauryn Hill @ Metropolis

Wow what a cunt. She must be running out of cash. :dunno: Last time I seen Lauryn Hill live was with The Fugees in like 1995. Asking people to pay $60 for tix after leaving music for so many years?? I got 2 tix to the show on Jan. 23 2011 but I bet Ms. Hill wont even show up.
  6. PhantomS4

facebook vs death?

What happens to your facebook account when you die? or any online account etc etc :dunno:
  7. PhantomS4

Fuuuuu crosswalks!!!

So I stopped my car to let a girl cross teh street at Crosswalk. The douchebag behind me was driving too close and hit me. Not a huge big deal but my back bumper is marked up now :cry: I only have a picture of his license plate. I'm not sure if the accident is big enuff to report to my...
  8. PhantomS4

Charges laid in road rage incident

wow what a douche... is this involuntary manslaughter? he will probably be out of jail before 4 years anyways... *td*
  9. PhantomS4

FUUUUUUU Tim Horton's

The new festive holiday mug for Canada... The new festive holiday mug for Quebec, Canada (without the offensive maple leaf) The coffee chain says it has nothing to do with politics. In a statement, the company said: "Sometimes, direct translations may not make sense." Can you even believe...
  10. PhantomS4

MR.com Flash Mob?

Would anyone be interested in doing a MR.com flash mob? Any original ideas?>? :dunno: It needs to look random so nobody should know we from here.
  11. PhantomS4

People who don't know how to wait in line.

What do you do about people that don't know how to wait their turn in line? I hate people who stand too close behind me as if that will make the line move faster. This girl waiting behind me at ThaiExpress even asked me to move forward lol she must have been starving :dunno:
  12. PhantomS4

Kanye West mesmerizes tiny NYC club with 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy'

Hope Kanye gets up to Canada soon!
  13. PhantomS4

Montrealers fend off park’s hungry squirrels!

wow must be another slow news day... squirrels are cute and need food too!
  14. PhantomS4

Police say soon-to-be dad caught smoking pot

oh but its fine for the nurse to smoke her tabacco... she should really learn to mind her business. :run:
  15. PhantomS4

Le jour qu’on a perdu Pedro…

:squintfin
  16. PhantomS4

Border security training is going to the dogs

This should be an improvement from the monkeys they have currently working at the border :)
  17. PhantomS4

New Michael Jackson Album - MICHAEL

OMG Sony must be joking!! People are saying that this new song called "Breaking News" doesn't even sound like MJ. I don't think MJ would have ever released this trash as his first posthumous single... What do you think? :dunno: http://breakingnews.michaeljackson.com/
  18. PhantomS4

Do you answer survey's?

I was at Rockland for lunch and when I went to throw out my garbage they had these survey people next to these new "garbage/recycling stations". They wanted to ask my questions I was like fukthat. Same thing when I bring in my car for service they always send me a survey by e-mail... once again...
  19. PhantomS4

Kanye's new album artwork

What do you think of Kanye's new album artwork?
  20. PhantomS4

Dog Whisperer's pit bull banned from Ontario

Anyone going to see Cesar @ Centre Bell tonight ?? I hope Junior will be there!! :)
Back